WWE RAW 2002 Arena (.Cas Only)

Smacktalks

Great job, It can't be uploaded right? :(

Not as far as I know :(

I'm not 100% sure it'll work when you resign the .cas file but hopefully someone can test it out.

1. What is the glitch/restriction all about? Fully explained please?

2. How did you find a way arounf it?

Here's a video tutorial on how to do it:

Looks brilliant! I'll be making some on the PS3 side this weekend hopefully. The glitch supposedly works on the walls and ring mat too.

That's awesome! If i'd known it worked on the other areas i'd have textured the Mini-Tron too.

1. What is the glitch/restriction all about? Fully explained please?

2. How did you find a way arounf it?

Here's a video tutorial on how to do it:

What's the restriction though? What you can't make a custom paint tool logo fit the whole ring apron?

I've just tried uploading this to CC and then downloading it, but the logos reset once it's downloaded. Looks like the only way to share arenas with the apron glitch will be to share the .Cas files.

There are some hoops to jump through...

+ If you go back to edit the apron after glitching, it will fix itself. You'll have to do it again.

+ If you go back to edit the arena after you finalize it, the glitch fixes itself.

+ If you upload the arena, the glitch fixes.

+ The logo fixes itself in Story Mode.

+ The logo fixes itself in Saved Replay.

It's a good idea to have a very generic template if you're planning on doing more than one arena. Create an arena and move it to slot 50 or something. Match your colours (ring posts, ropes etc) to the in-game arenas.. and apply them to your template arena. This way, all your arenas will have the same shades of colour and will look good beside the in-game arenas. If your arenas will all have different coloured ropes, have three colours in your template arena. (i have a red, black and a blue rope) this is where the colour history comes in handy :) 

Could you upload this to CC along with the apron logo u used Paul? People could really use it to make the glitch themselves

The arena and logos you'll need for the glitch are now online.

Tags: Smacktalks, RAW, 2002

• 3 months later...

what's bad is people keep uploading these hacked arenas to cc knowing that if you dl it the logos get fixed. (then again maybe they are too stupid to realize it)

• 3 months later...