RDK's Halloween Havoc '98

StAndrewONeill

057A8183-C12D-4A90-B663-6D78B371C633.jpg

So I was messing around to see if the apron glitch works on the mat, and low and behold it does. I guess you have to go through the apron process, THEN do the same on the mat for this to work. Also, it works on the walls... which will come in handy to add banners in your WWF arenas.

Between this and the creators' great textures, this just added a whole new element to CAA.

Edited by StAndrewONeill

Jesus this is dangerous, WCW Saturday Night with 25 different logo's coming soon :)

No one could be happier than me at the thought of being able to fill the walls easily again, just a shame they won't upload, but thanks for this!

Jesus this is dangerous, WCW Saturday Night with 25 different logo's coming soon :)

No one could be happier than me at the thought of being able to fill the walls easily again, just a shame they won't upload, but thanks for this!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing RE: your Saturday Night arenas. Same with old school RAW. Save your two PTs for entrance gate/mini tron and the rest of the logos can be glitched. So many possibilities.

Only problem is the stretch on the mat logos are still the same. So your "target" WCW logos will look a little a off.

Edited by StAndrewONeill

What I did was do the aprons as you usually would with the same PT. Then instead of deleting the PTs, add Misc. Logo to the mat, then put same PT over it. Go to edit, back out. Remove all PTs. Blahblahblah. Hopefully that made sense.