Holy shit a Booker T that actually looks like Booker T. THQ should have hired you. Maybe then they wouldn't have went out of business so fast.

It is Booker t from Thq/2k
Then he must have really messed with it in 3DSMax because it takes a hell of a lot more than a retexture to make it not look like shit.
You're too kind, but thanks - real pleasant surprise to see how many downloads these got just over night
Well they are one of the best tag team ever , cant wait to try them

It would be nice if you could remove Booker front pants logo and match his harlem heat logo to the Stevie one if you can

Missed this reply -

I genuinely didn't even notice the *ahem* 'groin-flames' when I first made these, however I have since made a Stevie Ray that matches but didn't release it because it's far too similar to what NSIENISKI released, and if I was him I'd already be pissed that soooo many of my mods are just re-modded stuff that he released first!

The blue attires will need fixing, might get time at the weekend - maybe get to finish up the red attires too

Always hoped these two would get a run in WWE, so I could see them call Vince McMahon the n-word. Would have been a good storyline pitting these two against Shane and Vince who represent privileged Greenwich society.

Finally found time to fix the whole 'Groin/Ass' flames situation with Booker T - new links in first post

(now there's a line I never thought I'd type)

HHn1.jpg HHn2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Had the day off work and stumbled upon Tekken & Red's excellent Sandman mod

Couldn't help doing one of my simple Photoshop-mods to give him an attire I remember better:

Sandman2.jpg

Barely Legal '97 - ECW 1st PPV.

Here's the closest that I could find to a reference shot. Mostly done from grainy Youtube vids

Sandman.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The facepaint on Sting is a little off...  The white design above the eyes should be the same length.  It's a white design w/ two black lines through it.  You see on the cover how he has a thin black line going cross his eye?  Other than that, looks great!

Thanks for all the kind words guys - whether I get the time to do any more this year will depend entirely on how busy my day job gets (nothing ever changes in that regard!)

The facepaint on Sting is a little off...  The white design above the eyes should be the same length.  It's a white design w/ two black lines through it.  You see on the cover how he has a thin black line going cross his eye?  Other than that, looks great!

I actually just spotted that myself when skimming through this page before I reached your post.

I'll look at correcting that over the weekend (probably)

awsome sting!!!! did you mod the entrance attire too?

I'm sure that I remember Sting not always wearing the awful jackets, so seeing as I can't remember when he actually wore this attire (other than the VHS box) I deliberately made it without

Depending how many more Stings I make, I imagine there will equal numbers of entrances and no entrances

Nice work on Sting. If you get chance and are working on a few more classic Sting attires, I've really been a fan of this attire:

Where do you buy a jacket like that?!

Might try that one next (at some unspecified point in the future) Do you happen to have a picture of the back of his jacket?

For the most part, the gear wrestlers wear is custom made.  It can be very expensive.  Ric Flair's robes are a good example of that.  A pair of quality tights alone for a man w/ a 42 size waist can be up to $100, depending on how intricate the designs are.

• 2 weeks later...