you should use as i'm sure someone has already mentioned maybe otunga or ryback for stevie ray for the bulk size. *yaks rule*

Would be good editing the selected model in 3DS too.

Nice that you start Harlem Heat , looking good , just edit Stevie Ray with X-rey and fix the attires and they gonna be great , cant wait to see the final result

you should use as i'm sure someone has already mentioned maybe otunga or ryback for stevie ray for the bulk size. *yaks rule*

Would be good editing the selected model in 3DS too.

I think this would be the best idea rather than trying to fix the texture onto a different model

Looks like Tekken will be getting some more of my money!

• 4 weeks later...

Small update while I continue to wrestle with 3DS Max in an attempt to create a half-decent Stevie Ray.

In anticipation of the incredible looking Dynamite Kid mod that Bugsyboy is working on ( ) here's a simple Bret Hart mod from his tag-team days.

...you might also notice that I've taken down my British Bulldogs downloads, as they look pretty crappy now!

Very good job there bro. like the Harlem heat.

I'm currently working on Stevie Ray myself.

Luger's hair makes me think of George Washington  LOL

Edited by nsieniski

Very good job there bro. like the Harlem heat.

I'm currently working on Stevie Ray myself.

Luger's hair makes me think of George Washington  LOL

Thanks for the kind words - I'm really struggling to do anything useful in 3DS Max, so I'm looking forward to see what you can come up with

...and it's great to hear that you're still active - not had an update for far too long!

• 2 months later...

As I was saying to someone recently, I don't have many more mods left in me, so here are a couple of 'cheap' but serviceable mods for anyone like me wants to bolster their early-90's WCW roster, and also classic-y-fy Jerry Lawler

Madusa1.jpg

[Note to self: Make Madusa taller]

Lawler2.jpg

If and when NSIENISKI releases his amazing Stevie Ray, I'll finish Harlem Heat - after that I think I'm done for another 'season'

Edited by El Guapo

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy! Was going to post updates a while ago, but lost my Internet connection for over a week (bloody BT!!!)

Anyhow, here's a Booker T to match NSIENISKI's Stevie Ray, plus a blue attire for both.

Harlem1.jpg545408B220140627092225513.png

For some reason, my attempt at red attires looks like they've both been working under a car all day - might try to clean that up, or indeed leave that in favour of my second idea which is basically transforming Wrath into one half of KroniK: Brian Clarke!

545408B220140627113322163.png

Edited by El Guapo

It would be nice if you could remove Booker front pants logo and match his harlem heat logo to the Stevie one if you can

Edited by bugsyboy

Holy shit a Booker T that actually looks like Booker T. THQ should have hired you. Maybe then they wouldn't have went out of business so fast.

It is Booker t from Thq/2k

Holy shit a Booker T that actually looks like Booker T. THQ should have hired you. Maybe then they wouldn't have went out of business so fast.

It is Booker t from Thq/2k

Then he must have really messed with it in 3DSMax because it takes a hell of a lot more than a retexture to make it not look like shit.

You're too kind, but thanks - real pleasant surprise to see how many downloads these got just over night