The hat can be found in the evtobj.pac however if you alter it the hat will also be coloured for the current retro Taker.

What do you mean by that ?? I have made the hat black and made the glove gray and trunks, all works perfect.

The evtobj.pac has nothing to do with the gloves etc...

My point was you can only have one version of the classic Taker hat...so if you change the purple band to black it will stay black for the Undertaker already in the game...I know the ring attire will be the same lol.

The evtobj.pac has nothing to do with the gloves etc...

My point was you can only have one version of the classic Taker hat...so if you change the purple band to black it will stay black for the Undertaker already in the game...I know the ring attire will be the same lol.

Ok sometimes i dont understand english so good, but i know what you mean now. ;)

Edited by Anabolica

Most of these are really rad. Just two of them can be better, I don't know how you guys do this stuff, but Nikita Volkoff still clearly looks like Ryback, same goes for Dynamite Kid & Dolph Ziggler. Everything else is superb.

I like the mod but being the diehard Undertaker fan I am I'm going to have to put yuo right on your debut model :p

remove the arm tattoos

Give him black gloves

lessen the purple eye makeup

That should fix it :)

You win! Let's call it 'Early Undertaker' instead of 'debut' then!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

why do you not use the Lex Luger from WWE13 or 12 for the base ?

Edit: sorry my bad, its for SVR2011 Dlc and we cannot inject... hmm i have thinking it was for WWE12 or 13. sorry

Edited by Anabolica

Hair hacking isn't something that I've had a go at before - I'll see if I have time to experiment tonight.

In the meantime I've been reverse-engineering NSIENISKI's original mod which appears to have been made out of Rick Rude:

Lex20a.jpgLex20b.jpg

It's a bit of a stretch I know, but it kind of looks like his hair right before he jumped to Nitro:

tve75335-19950402-1877.gif

Just gave it a try - am I correct in saying that I just need to inject the 2710.bpe file from Shawn Michaels into Lex Luger's PACH?

I tried that and I got Lex with Shawn's hair at the back, but not on the top of his head

Just gave it a try - am I correct in saying that I just need to inject the 2710.bpe file from Shawn Michaels into Lex Luger's PACH?

I tried that and I got Lex with Shawn's hair at the back, but not on the top of his head

No you gonna need Xrey and Xpacker9 by Tekken and unwrap the texture to put any hair you like because that rude hair is really really ugly on him or you need to find a hair style that fit almost exactly on your texture but they are rare Edited by bugsyboy

Makes sense, I noticed that the hair in Shawn Michael's color.dds was in a quite different place to Luger's.

I think this is getting beyond my capabilities somewhat - time to try to mod something else I think