WWF / WWE Showcase - UPDATE ! 5-2-2014

twiggadoodledoo

First up, I want to credit / thank RDK from WLF (Wrestling Legends Forum) for the logos and formula how to do these arenas. I don't actually know RDK but I needed to say this before I go showing off work "claiming" it's all my own work.

Raw Is War (1998)

raw.jpg

Unfortunately I only took one photo of this before saving, I'll try to update some in game pics.

Summerslam (early 90s)

summer1.jpg

summer2.jpg

summer3.jpg

summer4.jpg

And last but not least:

Royal Rumble (mid 90s)

rr1.jpg

rr2.jpg

rr3.jpg

It's so good to finally be able to use the full size of the apron for the logos ! Hope you like, and remember I'm not trying to take full credit for these creations. Plus they can't be uploaded to CC either so you need to create them yourself if you want them.

Hope you all like !

Also a thanks to Judders for the added input !

UPDATE 21-1-14

Quick update, I created the 1998 Survivor Series using a logo I found on CC but cut it into two halves and continued to use the glitch.

sur1.jpg

sur2.jpg

sur3.jpg

sur4.jpg

sur5.jpg

UPDATE 5th February 2014

WWE RAW 2009

credit to RoKADi619 on PSN for the logos.

raw1.jpg

raw2.jpg

raw3.jpg

NOTE: this isn't too accurate as I couldn't glitch the second apron logos on there so had to do the RAW apron on all sides, and the stage wall logos are not correct either, but I think it looks ok, beats the new white rope arenas we got today!

Edited by twiggadoodledoo

Thanks, I forgot to mention, this "glitch" actually gives you the ability to do the apron with custom PT and then still have 2 PTs available after. Allowing you to do the stage design too

Absolutely love them. Can't wait to see what else RDK and Judders have up their sleeves.

And while it does suck you can't up them, I'm just glad we have a work around seeing how we'll probably never get a patch.

While on topic, I used RDK's Shotgun apron then chopped that, spliced in with Kim's Shotgun logo to make a banner and here's the end result.

30068CB3-F61D-4356-9E08-6B0DF761AE85.jpg

Edited by StAndrewONeill

Nice work bud, glad you are enjoying them. I will probably upload some other old school aprons soon that I have made.

So sorry man, I never realised you were on this forum too ! Haha, thanks a lot for doing most the work anyway. It's just good to have an alternative at the moment! Appreciate it man

• 2 weeks later...

That is amazing!

Do you plan on redoing the attitude arenas already in the game like mania but with the proper wwf logo on?

This could be a possibility, keep checking back!

Raw is War looks really good. Possibly my favourite one. Do you have plans on Making any other Raw arenas from different years.

Yeah, I've actually done the "attitude" version, with the scaffolding banners , not much of an update but it does change it up a bit.

And also the 2002 raw arena with apron too but it's still WIP at the moment.