How to add attires to dlc?

IamCrazyPT

Open up a 2k14 pach file and take a look at the other files in it, some of them contain mask.dds files. It will be fairly obvious once you do that.

Different colours represent different parts of the attire that can change colour.

• 1 year later...
On 1/17/2014 at 3:20 AM, Red Rooster said:

You have added Jakes original pach to Kanes pac, thats where you have gone wrong. The original pach for Jake stays in the dlc you only need to add the pach for the extra attires to Kanes pac. Now your arc file will have the wrong size and offset for Jakes original attire, that why you get the fatal error.

But if he puts jake alt costume in kane pac and change values in misc file, will loose kane character? 

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No

And if i want add mankind costumes from wwe 13 to npc mankind from 14? I try but her number 246 doesnt show on misc.pac file

3 minutes ago, Deadite988 said:

And if i want add mankind costumes from wwe 13 to npc mankind from 14? I try but her number 246 doesnt show on misc.pac file

Then add his number to the misc, all this stuff has been detailed in the guides.