How to add attires to dlc?

IamCrazyPT

You need to add the attire to someone elses pac file. If I want to add an attire for Jake The Snake then I can add the 00039212.pach to Kanes pac file and then Add Additional Attire Data to Arc File.

In the Misc_start01.pac replace someones Wrestler ID with Jake the Snakes Wrestler ID and set it to have 2 attires.

• Too Sweet 1

I must be doing something wrong.This is what i do:

-Create a new dummy.pac and inject kane pach and jake the snake moded pach and press add additional attire to arc file;

-In the misc01_Start.pac i change kane hex number(107=6b) to jake the snake hex number(392=8801)

Jvp9IXl.jpg

Use the misc.pac editor in X-Packer to set the values. it's much easier. You need to set the id of kane to jake the snake. Then set the number of attires. You also need to give the attires a name.

• Like 1

You have added Jakes original pach to Kanes pac, thats where you have gone wrong. The original pach for Jake stays in the dlc you only need to add the pach for the extra attires to Kanes pac. Now your arc file will have the wrong size and offset for Jakes original attire, that why you get the fatal error.

• Like 1

You have added Jakes original pach to Kanes pac, thats where you have gone wrong. The original pach for Jake stays in the dlc you only need to add the pach for the extra attires to Kanes pac. Now your arc file will have the wrong size and offset for Jakes original attire, that why you get the fatal error.

Its works.Thanks for all the help :)

Edited by IamCrazyPT

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Yes up to a maximum of 9 new attires per wrestler. 10 attires is the max for each wrestler

love you man thanks i will try that with ABA undertaker 

9 hours ago, Impaler said:

@Red Rooster oh yeah? What about the Warrior on WL? 🙄

That was a special exception, to be honest I cant even remember exactly how I did it, reverse engineering the WL misc file should show you how I made it happen.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

oh yeah trust me I know :) outstanding stuff.

I remember unengineering it for my misc file so I can have normal amount of slots but for different characters :D

Edited by Impaler