Erase Background Request

jeb2830

The Background Is Erased If It Appears Like Grey Dots...Plus Isn't This WWE'13? :lol

yea wwe '13 :lol

oh shi, wrong section D:

Edited by jeb2830

The Background Is Erased If It Appears Like Grey Dots...Plus Isn't This WWE'13? :lol

:lol

True tho, I would've thought an expert CAWer like you who's used textures before would've known that jeb :p

oh shit, wrong section D:

Don't you have WWE 2K14? I'm sure I've seen you post The Wyatt Family on the other site?

And moved to the WWE '13 section ;)

True tho, I would've thought an expert CAWer like you who's used textures before would've known that jeb :p

1. I'm not an expert CAWer

2. I don't get what ya'll just said D:

oh shit, wrong section D:

Don't you have WWE 2K14? I'm sure I've seen you post The Wyatt Family on the other site?

And moved to the WWE '13 section ;)

Ye, but I need those logos from '13 for 2K14, and I can't ask anyone (ehem, RoKaDitz) to extract the file from '13 D: lol

I'll get a mod to close this ASAP ;)

1. I'm not an expert CAWer

2. I don't get what ya'll just said D:

When I said expert CAWer I meant one of the best on PS3 :D