*Tutorial* How to install the Title Update to work with Mods

Red Rooster

do i have to put two periods before i paste? seems there are two periods separating each commit(?) it would seem logical...just waiting for clarification. this is how my def file looks now:

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac            <---- do i add two periods here before pasting this: (pac\m3_patch.pac..)

Edited by lightninbug

Can someone please help? im stuck on this..

do i have to put two periods before i paste? seems there are two periods separating each commit(?) it would seem logical...just waiting for clarification. this is how my def file looks now:

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac            <---- do i add two periods here before pasting this: (pac\m3_patch.pac..)

LIKE THIS:

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac..(pac\m3_patch.pac..)

OR LIKE THIS?

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac(pac\m3_patch.pac..)

Can someone please help? im stuck on this..

LIKE THIS:

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac..(pac\m3_patch.pac..)

OR LIKE THIS?

\ch297.pac..pac\ch\ch302.pac..pac\ch\ch308.pac..pac\ch\ch314.pac..pac\ch\ch345.pac..pac\ch\ch350.pac..pac\ch\ch137.pac..pac\ch\ch175.pac(pac\m3_patch.pac..)

yeah add the dots

yeah add the dots

ok one more question...if i type the period with my keyboard i get a different code (2E 2E) as opposed to when i copy the periods from the above code, i get (0D 0A)....Which do i want?

yeah add the dots

ok one more question...if i type the period with my keyboard i get a different code (2E 2E) as opposed to when i copy the periods from the above code, i get (0D 0A)....Which do i want?

0D 0A

thanks so much for all the help!! got it working..Now a new problem..I added the dlc from today with the legends. And now all the names are wrong for the community dlc..do we need a new strings file?

thanks so much for all the help!! got it working..Now a new problem..I added the dlc from today with the legends. And now all the names are wrong for the community dlc..do we need a new strings file?

Yes, Im sure someone will upload one when its done

I had no problems loading up the game, and I went straight into create a moveset, and then i got a disc read error....??? lol No idea what i did wrong. Do i copy the xexp into the wwe2k14 folder with my original xex file???

Thanks guys. Your awesome. I am assuming that when you say the PerfectPlex has "sound" you just mean the sound of impact on the ground? I honestly never noticed it didnt have sound lol It does now though haha

Also, i posted in the help section about this, i have been having the issue for a while now, but i cannot edit matches in Universe like 90% of the time i try to. Not even changing participants. Im at the Rumble in my Universe, and cannot edit the participants, because it freezes while trying to bring up the character selection screen. No error message or anything, just freezes the whole Xbox...???

i have done the new strings for dlc5 (english and spanish version) when i  arrive home from wirk i will upload and will post the links of both versions. Rhis strings are for people who has the three community dlcs untouched

i have done the new strings for dlc5 (english and spanish version) when i  arrive home from wirk i will upload and will post the links of both versions. Rhis strings are for people who has the three community dlcs untouched

Thanks!