WTF is wrong with WWE 2k14 custom logos!!!!

Thedeadmanrising

I'm not sure on that one. That may have happened to me in SvR11 or '12. Yet I'm also having a PT problem yet on a CAW...

where I've 10 PT's Ring Attire, nothing on Entrance Attire & 6 PT's Cinematic Attire....yet it still WON'T let me add new PT's on Ring & Cinematic attire :angry:

I hope you also aren't having the same or similar glitchy issues I'm undergoing?

I think this glitch happens if you download a custom logo before making a PT file for 1st time, i don't think there's a solution at the moment.

But yeah i'm not sure if that's why it happens.

I think this glitch happens if you download a custom logo before making a PT file for 1st time, i don't think there's a solution at the moment.

All of my logos are d/l'ed, I have yet to make my own PT, and all of mines are saved. Maybe it's a PS3 thing.

All of my logos are d/l'ed, I have yet to make my own PT, and all of mines are saved. Maybe it's a PS3 thing.

Yeah, i'm almost sure it's a PS3 thing, it happened to me in one of my alternate profiles on '13 tough.

• 5 years later...

oh hell naw :D good thing is that I have done making all the CAWs I ever needed and I for sure will not start a new save. however I still can make a new logo every time, import logos via trainer I need for a CAW and finalize it in one go without quitting the game and not loose the end result.