*Tutorial* Adding Titantrons to CAWs

Red Rooster

You have to set the titantron number in the wrestlers info in your save using Xpacker. 

If you save the entrance again in game then you will lose the titantron and have to do it again.

So I would loose the titantron if there is any changes made whatsover to the entrance?

You have to set the titantron number in the wrestlers info in your save using Xpacker. 

If you save the entrance again in game then you will lose the titantron and have to do it again.

So I would loose the titantron if there is any changes made whatsover to the entrance?

Yes, make all your changes to the entrance first then assign the titantron otherwise you will lose it

• 3 weeks later...

Great Red, one cuestion , is it possible to add renders to the caws too?

thanks

Probably but I have no idea how you would do it

Hey Red, Probably gonna be a dumbass question, but is this possible to do on Retail? I have a feeling its not, but hey it never hurts to double check.

thanks

Hey Red, Probably gonna be a dumbass question, but is this possible to do on Retail? I have a feeling its not, but hey it never hurts to double check.

Nope

thanks

Nope

Alright man, Just making sure, hey never hurts to check, Lol. Thanks for the answer.

Quick question. I'm kind of stumped on how to make the Tron just sit at the top 320x320 space.

I was going to get the Adobe Premiere that you use but I am below the system requirements (Don't judge me).

I tried to Google video editors but none that I have come across do that. Of course they were freeware.

• 1 month later...

Also, how do I make the bottom of my titantron "blank"?

As far as, the space that should be for the minitron...how do I get that space so that my 320x320 videos does not get cut off by the in-game tron dimensions?

Make a video thats 220x320 then use that video in another video thats 320x320 thus leaving the bottom 100x320 blank

This is what's creating a block in my brain and it's probably an easier task than what I've tried.

How do I go about putting a 320x220 video into a 320x320 video?

I use Premier so when I start a new project I choose the resolution of the video eg 320x320 then I import the video (220x320) into the project and position it so that the bottom 100x320 is blank

Oh okay, I'll try premiere. I think that's what I was looking for, something that would allow me to already have a preset canvas be4 making the video, instead of auto-adjusting the borders every time. Thanks sir.

Question: Is the entrance vid in a seperate file or is it meshed with the CAW? If so, is there a way where you can take the save file and inject it into a regular save, thus making it available on retail consoles?

Question: Is the entrance vid in a seperate file or is it meshed with the CAW? If so, is there a way where you can take the save file and inject it into a regular save, thus making it available on retail consoles?

No. They are in the game files. You have to add the video to the game files. As far as I know, you can only manipulate game files with a jtag. Since it plays the game in an uncompressed manner.

No. They are in the game files. You have to add the video to the game files. As far as I know, you can only manipulate game files with a jtag. Since it plays the game in an uncompressed manner.

Damn. Well, thanks anyways. I remember being able to add the trons back in WWE '12. Really enhanced the game. Oh well.

• 2 months later...