*Tutorial* Adding Titantrons to CAWs

Red Rooster

1555cif.jpg

Ok so this is pretty easy. I have discussed it with Tekken and it may be added as a feature in a future update to XPacker but until then here is how you do it manually.

1. You will need a bik file that is 320x320 (the bottom 100x320 should be blank because it wont show on the titantron)

2. Choose an empty titantron slot (I have been using 823-949) and name the file with that number and make it bik2 eg. 823.bik2 

3. Copy your SaveData.dat from your xbox and extract it to your desktop, call it savedata.extracted.dat

4. Open Xpacker File-->Open-->WWE 2k14-->Extracted Save File(Xbox360)-->CAW info

5. Press the Extract button next to the CAW you want to add the tron to and save to the desktop

6. Open the CAW file you just extracted in a Hex Editor 

7. The titantron entry is at 0x00000416 and 0x00000417, convert your titantron slot number to hex eg. 823 = 337 in hex so I would put 03 in 0x00000416 and 37 in 0x00000417

2946qte.png

8. Save the file.

9. In Xpacker inject the modified CAW info back into the slot

10. Replace the SaveData.Dat in you save (using Le Fluffie)  with the savedata.extracted.dat and Fix

11. Transfer the SaveData.dat back to your Xbox and trnasfer the titantron file to the WWE2k14/movies/titantron folder on your Xbox.

Enjoy.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

I use Adobe Premier to make the video and then RadTools to convert to bik

The biks need to be 320x320 but the bottom 100x320 should be blank because it is for the electronic billboard and wont show on the titantron.

Edited by Red Rooster

Is this part of XPacker's regular console functionality, or will it only work on a jtag?

Considering you have to add files to the game how do you think you would do this on a regular console?

P.S. Great first post by the way

Edited by Red Rooster

Red i don't know how to find the entries  0x00000416 and 0x00000417 , i am using HxD hexeditor.

I am trying to put the titantron to Cris Benoit caw

Thanks

I dont use HxD I use Hex Workshop but Im guessing there must be something that indicates what address you are at when you move the cursor around the Hex code.

In Hex Workshop there is a panel called the Data Inspector in the top righthand corner that tell you what offset you are currently at.

Also there should be a menu option for Goto and you type in the address there and the cursor will go to that address.

Is this part of XPacker's regular console functionality, or will it only work on a jtag?

Considering you have to add files to the game how do you think you would do this on a regular console?

Thanks for answering. Still learning, and figured best way was to ask since I could not find it clearly elsewhere in the forum.

Thanks for answering. Still learning, and figured best way was to ask since I could not find it clearly elsewhere in the forum.

Sorry I had just woken up and was a bit grumpy, I was a little bit harsh with my reply

• 4 weeks later...

I'm noobing out right now. I don't understand the "convert your titantron slot number to hex eg. 823 = 337 in hex so I would put 03 in 0x00000416 and 37 in 0x00000417" part.

Use a calculator that does hex, put in the decimal number and then hit "Hex" to convert it to a hexidecimal number

PS. Use Hex Workshop, it makes things much easier to deal with

P.P.S. This only works for JTAG/RGH consoles

Edited by Red Rooster

I'm noobing out right now. I don't understand the "convert your titantron slot number to hex eg. 823 = 337 in hex so I would put 03 in 0x00000416 and 37 in 0x00000417" part.

Use a calculator that does hex, put in the decimal number and then hit "Hex" to convert it to a hexidecimal number

Got it. Thanks.

Got it. Thanks.

OK. I though I had it. I followed your directions to the T using Hex Workshop. After I have everything loaded to the xbox, How exactly do I use these?

I have a Buff Bagwell and DDP caws with their bik2 files I got from the forum. Am my supposed to see them in the creations edit entrance movie list? The DDP movie automatically played one time for his entrance but now I just get black for both DDP & Bagwell. Did I miss something? I appreciate your help and patience. Thanks.

You have to set the titantron number in the wrestlers info in your save using Xpacker. 

If you save the entrance again in game then you will lose the titantron and have to do it again.