Bra Attires Possible?

UnderFan73

As a matter of fact, I brushed the dust off my old notes and fired up the ol slus file to see what I could see. Got nothing solid yet, just a few leads and an interesting note:

Just out of curiosity, I jokered the P1 is code with the value I get when Sable is in a Bra+Panties match ( 12C1 ). This value will normally cause a lockup when loading. I started a Royal Rumble match and let P1 get eliminated. I activated the code and when P1's replacement ( Upper Left Player ) came out, it was Steven Richards, but the name was Sable & he had Sable's moves ( probably attributes, also ). Anyway when it got down to the last wrestlers, I made sure that P1 ( Sable w/ whoever's model it was at the time ) won the match and it showed Sable ( normal model ) doing her after-match taunt.

So with these Bra+Panties attires, there's something missing with how the game selects the models. These wrestler model/entrance attire values we have may not correspond directly to the model, but someplace in the program where the models are assembled or someplace where the entire wrestler is selected...

( And in case anyone's interested, no, I didn't put the Rock in a bra+Panties match, so I still don't know how that would work... )

nosig

nosig

Use Player 1 always...(use any wrestrler, i use undertaker)

than, in game select vra&panties match.

when match started i have:

Undertaker vs. Tris h in Bra&Panties Match!

But when i, or she press down+O its way to pin, why?

TOKIDOIM(SP?) thanks for checkin this code out, i am still waiting for something, but at least we know it seems not possible at all. keep the post rollin ...i hope it never dies, i hope trigin tries next, and then maybe nick hammonds or some other hacking god. lol.

Use Player 1 always...(use any wrestrler, i use undertaker)

than, in game select vra&panties match.

when match started i have:

Undertaker vs. Tris h in Bra&Panties Match!

But when i, or she press down+O its way to pin, why?

u kno, that could be very close to wat we need.. if it could be like a tag match or somethin

Since the people's elbow makes them strip (and freeze the game if you then try to continue the match as normal,) then whatever way they register must apply to the Rock also. Hmm. Well, since thet tear their pants off first that means it is the eqivelent of Rock's right elbow pad, and their shirts are the same as Rock's left pad. Dunno how this'll help, maybe it's something!

• 2 weeks later...

So with these Bra+Panties attires, there's something missing with how the game selects the models.  These wrestler model/entrance attire values we have may not correspond directly to the model, but someplace in the program where the models are assembled or someplace where the entire wrestler is selected...

Maybe that has something to do with the stripping moves that they use during the match instead of using a pin.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS MIGHT HELP CREATE A WOMAN CAW THEN PUT HER IN BRA AND PANTIES THEN TRY DUNNO IF WORK BUT MABBIE IT MIGHT MAKE SURE SHE IN BRA AND THONGS

Edited by jam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i actually did that, i have a trish, stacy, miss jackie, torrie, stephanie, and dawn marie caw and i dont use the originals anymore

NOTE: i wont post any of the caws because im too lazy and theyre mine!

• 3 weeks later...

well i actually did that, i have a trish, stacy, miss jackie, torrie, stephanie, and dawn marie caw and i dont use the originals anymore

NOTE: i wont post any of the caws because im too lazy and theyre mine!

You lazy bastard! </joke>

But anywho,

I don't want you to post the formulas, but are there any pictures of them?

[lmao that loser jam got banned]

to get back to the original topic though, the best we have so far is "always bra and panties match" code, but this doesnt make em come out in there bra and panties, but maybe we can get the layer modifiers to work on wrestlers instead of just caws...until then this is a useless dream...sorry guyz :/