♚~ Cawctionary© Ⅲ ~♚ 31/12/13 Update!

Kid Glory

I noticed slipfans roaddogg wasn't on the list yet.

Thanks bud, I must have missed that one, I'll be sure to include the D-O Double G within the next update which should follow in a day or two.

-----------------------------------

A little irrelevant for this topic I know but I've just uploaded my textured AJ Styles CAW if anyone is interested and if someone would be so kind as to take a cap or two for me to get some feedback from the community that would be great, if not I'll post some cam pics in my topic a little later or tomorrow, definitely worth a look though :p. - ((Credits to S1ch1 for the textures) - (Think that's Snyperstyle here but not too sure..)).

Updates to the Cawctionary will follow in a day or two when I can find time to invest a decent couple of hours.

:banana:~ Happy New Year Smacktalks! ~ :banana:

:cheers: :food-smiley-005: :storm:

*Scratch that, just performed minor update more to follow in a couple of days. :)

Edited by Kid Glory

I changed my GT to CliqueClacks, so you can fix Matt Taven in the OP. Oh, and I just uploaded Bobby Fish the other day so if you'd add him, that would be great.

No probs man, think I may have added Bobby Fish with your new GT as you were posting, I'll be sure to change the info for Taven too when I get around to next updating, thanks for letting me know! :)

Edited by Kid Glory

• 1 month later...

think you wanna update this a bit

Sting = WolfgangJT

DDP = Slipfan/NickBreakerUK

Raven = me!

my ECW Guilty as Charged is better than the one you have up there.

Cheers!

Edited by NickBreaker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...