X-Packer 9 - How to inject caws, teams, custom arenas & finishers

tekken57

I cant remember all the names as its been years since I seriously looked into caw injecting. But go through the 2k14 forums and you'll find a lot. Problem is a lot of those links are broken and many creators have faded to black.

3 minutes ago, N'Jadaka said:

I cant remember all the names as its been years since I seriously looked into caw injecting. But go through the 2k14 forums and you'll find a lot. Problem is a lot of those links are broken and many creators have faded to black.

Ok, but yourself have you ever successfully injected a caw on ps3 with xpacker?

Will try to search for those.

No I've never used xpacker, I've only used meandalenko's saves as they were sufficient.

I've sucessfully injected cdlc with x-packer in almost every method listed(except the ccappi way). But not any caws, I never even looked into modding with CAWS until I was noticing the limitations of the save slots and misc files with the cdlc options. They always were set aside as filler after I've modded my game to the max and wanted to fill in midcard & Jobber spots.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I revisited this PS3 CAW injecting thing a few days ago. Spend quite a number of hours but to no success. No matter what I did I just can't seem to get the save working after injection. After injecting the save always gets shown the error of being corrupt when loading it after injecting CAW info.

What is not documented is how should the CAS.XXX files should be handled?

Has anyone managed to get CAW injection working for PS3? Your advice would be very valuable.

EDIT a long time later I came up with a method to do that and posted it here.

Edited by Impaler

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...