X-Packer 9 - How to inject caws, teams, custom arenas & finishers

tekken57

With X-Packer 9 beta 3 you can inject caws into your save. Here's a quick tutorial how to do so (if someone wants to write a more detailed tutorial for me with pictures, I would appreciate it):

You will need

-  Le fluffie

- Your save extracted with Le fluffie

- Another persons save extracted with Le fluffie

- The other person's cas files containing the caws you want to inject

- Modio

- X-Packer 9 beta 3

1. Open the other person's save using the "File - Open - WWE 2k14 - Extracted Save File - Caw Info" option. Extract the caw info from the slot you want. e.g slot 5

2. Open the your person's save using the "File - Open - WWE 2k14 - Extracted Save File - Caw Info" option.

3. Inject the other person's caw info into your save into the same slot (slot 5).

4. Resign the other persons cas file for the slot (05CustomSuperStar.cas) using your console ID and profile ID in Modio. Note that the game counts caw's from 1 but the cas files count from 0.

5. Inject your save data back into the save container using Le Fluffie.

6. Copy your save and the other persons resigned cas file to your xbox.

Created Arena's

Same process as above but you need to resign the car files and open your save using the arena option.

Created finishers and teams

Same process as above but you there are no additional cas or car files. You just need to extract the info from the other persons save and inject it into your save.

Edited by tekken57
  • What? 1

Thank you very much Tekken. I was waiting for this. I have one question, is it possible that this could be updated in the future to allow PS3 CAS files to be imported to the XBox 360? I know brienj made a tool similar to that.

@BigBlueRI4x , yes this can be done on retail. You will need to be able to access your savedata and cas files though. I used to put on my save on usb when I used to work on retail.

@shonpu , no you dont have to buy again. Just download the newest version from the X-Packer thread. Use the same activation key from before.

@UtlimatePiper , I didn't even think about create an arena. Will take a look at the save when I get some time. As for the paint tool, I looked it at again this year but as I said, decided to focus on core functionality which is dlc this year. There's too many different things to mod and I don't have enough time to add support for everything.

With X-Packer 9 beta 3 you can inject caws into your save. Here's a quick tutorial how to do so (if someone wants to write a more detailed tutorial for me with pictures, I would appreciate it):

You will need

-  Le fluffie

- Your save extracted with Le fluffie

- Another persons save extracted with Le fluffie

- The other person's cas files containing the caws you want to inject

- Modio

- X-Packer 9 beta 3

1. Open the other person's save using the "File - Open - WWE 2k14 - Extracted Save File - Caw Info" option. Extract the caw info from the slot you want. e.g slot 5

2. Open the your person's save using the "File - Open - WWE 2k14 - Extracted Save File - Caw Info" option.

3. Inject the other person's caw info into your save into the same slot (slot 5).

4. Resign the other persons cas file for the slot (05CustomSuperStar.cas) using your console ID and profile ID in Modio. Note that the game counts caw's from 1 but the cas files count from 0.

5. Inject your save data back into the save container using Le Fluffie.

6. Copy your save and the other persons resigned cas file to your xbox.

@Tekken57 When you say "Resign", you mean I must copy my device and profile ID to the cas file and saved changes using modio?  I did like this but the save didn´t work. When loading says the save is damaged.

Yes I used Le Fluffie to extract and inject my save file back into the container. Click the sign for con button when you are done.

For the cas files I used modio to change the profile and device ID's.

Edited by tekken57