How to add or delete alt attires

KREATIV

I want to add Cacus jack, Mankind, Dude Love (wwe13 models) to Mick Foley, how to do that. 

I know we can edit misc01-Start.pac with X-Packer, but how to add Pach?

Second question is if I change John Cena Retro with X-Pac how to delete Cenas alt attires?

I want to add Cacus jack, Mankind, Dude Love (wwe13 models) to Mick Foley, how to do that. 

Second question is if I change John Cena Retro with X-Pac how to delete Cenas alt attires?

Use Tekkens Dummy pac.

Extract all the pach files from 2k14 Foley's pac file and extract the pach file for Cactus and Dude from their WWE13 pacs.

Inject all pach files into dummy.pac and name the pach files correctly eg. 00014402, 00014412, 00014422 & 00014432.

Add attire data to arc

Edit the misc01_start.pac so Foley has 4 attires.

For your 2nd question just change the number of Attires for Retro Cena in the Misc01_Start.pac to 01 instead of 0A

• Like 1

Thanks, but somthing I dont get, there are many patch slots, how to delete those I do not need, and do I need to compress dummy.pac?

Sorry if sounds stupid but I started to work with Xpacker this year on WWE2K14 for the first time, and I have lots of questions.

You dont need to delete the pachs you dont use just leave them. Rename the pach files you do need and then add attire data to the arc.

You dont need to compress anything.

One piece of advice, if you arent sure of something, try it and find out. Its the best way to learn.

Edited by Red Rooster

Use Tekkens Dummy pac.

Extract all the pach files from 2k14 Foley's pac file and extract the pach file for Cactus and Dude from their WWE13 pacs.

Inject all pach files into dummy.pac and name the pach files correctly eg. 00014402, 00014412, 00014422 & 00014432.

Add attire data to arc

Edit the misc01_start.pac so Foley has 4 attires.

For your 2nd question just change the number of Attires for Retro Cena in the Misc01_Start.pac to 01 instead of 0A

@Red Rooster  Hi. I have 2 questions for you:   How do you extract pach files? I want to add to Damien Sandow Entrance attire, the t-shirt (datkido mod) but want to keep the robe entrance. I decompressed the original pac with xbdecompress tool and this is what i found:

Mod.jpg

There is only a Pach file and filename ends in 3 and the other one has no extension and simbols as filename. The file name should ends in 2  for in-ring attire and in 4 for entrance attire, aren´t they? 

And this is the modded pac:

Mod1.jpg

My second question is, Do I have to add an in-ring attire for each entrance attire or i can have 2 entrance attires and one in-rin attire?

For Damien Sandow only want to have 2 entrance attire but for in-rin entrance i have no changes at all.  Thanks.

Edited by havok007

You need to change the header of the original pac from EPAC to EPK8, Xpacker 9 can do it for you or you can do it manually with a Hex Editor

Each entrance attire must have an in-ring attire, if you only want one in-ring attire then inject the same in-ring attire twice

Edited by Red Rooster

You need to change the header of the original pac from EPAC to EPK8, Xpacker 9 can do it for you or you can do it manually with a Hex Editor

Each entrance attire must have an in-ring attire, if you only want one in-ring attire then inject the same in-ring attire twice

Thanks, it worked!

Thanks, it worked!

Well, i think i spoke too soon. I got to change the header, extract pach files for both pacs, inject them in dummy pac, rename files, edit misc_01 and update arc file but it didn´t work. It show the same original attire for both entrances. What am i doing wrong?  Also, do you know how can i reduce the dummy pac size? It´s almost 100 mb. It has a lot of pach files and i don´t know how to eliminate those files.

Make sure you have named the pach files correctly eg 00010002 for first in-ring attire 00010004 for first entrance attire. 00010012 for 2nd in ring attire 00010014 for second entrance attire etc.

You may need to use the "Add attire data to Arc file" button to add the 2nd attire to the arc file.

If you want a smaller pac file use the smaller dummy.pac file that Tekken made it is only 42.kb

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l11fadu9e6op394/dummy.pac

• Like 2

Make sure you have named the pach files correctly eg 00010002 for first in-ring attire 00010004 for first entrance attire. 00010012 for 2nd in ring attire 00010014 for second entrance attire etc.

You may need to use the "Add attire data to Arc file" button to add the 2nd attire to the arc file.

If you want a smaller pac file use the smaller dummy.pac file that Tekken made it is only 42.kb

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l11fadu9e6op394/dummy.pac

@Red Rooster Thanks man! I´ve learned a lot about your feedback.

• 7 years later...
On 12/1/2013 at 4:54 PM, Red Rooster said:

You dont need to delete the pachs you dont use just leave them. Rename the pach files you do need and then add attire data to the arc.

You dont need to compress anything.

One piece of advice, if you arent sure of something, try it and find out. Its the best way to learn.

Hi red, me here again! I got a problem, sorry if i get many questions too, i hope doest get bored of me, well i use Edge pac to inject undertaker retro as 02 and 04 costumes, undertaker wm14 as 12 and 14 costumes and ministry as 22 and 24 costumes, i edited the misc01-start.pac and unlock the 3rd costume as "wrestlemania 15", put back on game and the "wrestlemania 15" shows in costumes, but when i choose and the fight starts the purple gloves shows instead ministry, what i do wrong?thanks

2 hours ago, Deadite988 said:

Hi red, me here again! I got a problem, sorry if i get many questions too, i hope doest get bored of me, well i use Edge pac to inject undertaker retro as 02 and 04 costumes, undertaker wm14 as 12 and 14 costumes and ministry as 22 and 24 costumes, i edited the misc01-start.pac and unlock the 3rd costume as "wrestlemania 15", put back on game and the "wrestlemania 15" shows in costumes, but when i choose and the fight starts the purple gloves shows instead ministry, what i do wrong?thanks

Weird, I had a look at the pac and arcs and they look fine, im not sure what the problem is.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Yes! 1

4 minutes ago, MKKHAN said:

Are you modding the game with title update TU I have delete that update and since there is no prob for me in any thing 

I made a guide on how to use mods with the update installed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MKKHAN said:

Are you modding the game with title update TU I have delete that update and since there is no prob for me in any thing 

I dont have titte update

38 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Weird, I had a look at the pac and arcs and they look fine, im not sure what the problem is.

Last question, why every time i change a wrestler for Rikishi from wwe 13 the game freezes? And why i cant replace David Otunga and Titus O Neil?

16 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

I have successfully add sid to O Neil  and for me it's working are you sure you updated your arc files 

Yes bro, i update the arc file, i have intall for example in Damien Sandow slot i put Rikishi and crashes, after that i install Dude Love in Damien Sandow slot and works fine!, man how did you do for Sid in Titus slot? I need modify something o 2k15+ wrestlers?