WWE 2K14 Save! :)

Auday

Credit the creators....now you know how it feels ;)

I downloaded 100 caw by unknown guys and i didn't have the time to sit and type each name but here is the guys i remember (Dre 41, nCo , SAS, Oldsie & KMH)

also i never said this are all mine+most of this caws can't be reuploaded.

Hmm I don't know whether to do this or not, I'm really into my universe mode at the moment... Shit man I wish I had Xbox Live :( Rehashing and resigning every file's gonna take me forever :( Is there any faster way of doing it?

Hmm I don't know whether to do this or not, I'm really into my universe mode at the moment... Shit man I wish I had Xbox Live :( Rehashing and resigning every file's gonna take me forever :( Is there any faster way of doing it?

Concept rehashes and resigns them all in about 20 seconds :) 

Awesome! Can you give me a link to it?

Awesome! Can you give me a link to it?

i remember searching for it a while ago but all links were broken so i uploaded the version i have.

you need to open a random save in horizon and copy ur id's to concept after that save the id's and open the files you want to rehash and resign.

Thanks for the tutorial Auday :)

I done exactly what you done in the video and it didn't work, I repeated the process twice but the same thing happened. I put the USB into my Xbox and I copied it to my hard drive, but when I was doing it there were a few faulty files left behind (Which later disappeared...) but all of the files transferred to my Hard Drive. Then I went to play the games and then the error message came up :( The reason I copied the files to my Hard Drive is because when I tried playing it when the files were on my USB, the WWE 2K14 message didn't show up on my title screen and I didn't have the option to start the game.

I done exactly what you done in the video and it didn't work, I repeated the process twice but the same thing happened. I put the USB into my Xbox and I copied it to my hard drive, but when I was doing it there were a few faulty files left behind (Which later disappeared...) but all of the files transferred to my Hard Drive. Then I went to play the games and then the error message came up :( The reason I copied the files to my Hard Drive is because when I tried playing it when the files were on my USB, the WWE 2K14 message didn't show up on my title screen and I didn't have the option to start the game.

I don't know what's happening with your xbox 0.O i always transfer saves and nothing happens :/

but sometimes a corrupted save message appears but when i go to caws or universe mode everything is there :)

maybe try rehashing and resigning with brienj's wwe'13 caw editor?

I don't know what's happening with your xbox 0.O i always transfer saves and nothing happens :/

but sometimes a corrupted save message appears but when i go to caws or universe mode everything is there :)

maybe try rehashing and resigning with brienj's wwe'13 caw editor?

Yeah I'll do that, I might do it with another USB as well. Last year I always used my 2gb one and then I saw that this save had 100 CAWs so I switched to my 12gb, but it turns out they're 38mb. How comes the files are so small? And also has anyone tested this save? Do you have to save every attire in game?