Changing the render of wrestler with his wwe2013?

motishow

Is it possible to change the actual render of wrestler using his render from wwe2013 game? 

If is it possible, there is a tuyorial to do that?

Sorry if this question have been asked in other post

Thanks a lot

Edited by motishow

I think that yes. I tried without look.

The face pic in the selection screen is in MenuHD - SSFD - 0000.

The Vs screen is in MenuHD directly, that images, uncompress it. The pac file is a DDS, change the name from pac to dds and you can see what render is.

The other renders, might be two more, Must be in other site, I don´t remember but If you go to my Mods thread in WWE´13 and download Arn Anderson mod, You can see where is the file and where each image goes.

Be sure that all the files have the same size that the original. What is compress go compress, what isn´t....

I didn´t worried for that and got trasnparent renders.

• Like 1

Yup. Already did it with McIntyre and some others. Just extract the '13 textures and replace the 2K14 ones. Since there's no modding done with them they should already be about the same size. The only ones I ran into trouble with are the little mini squares with the heads in them for the select screen, but those hardly matter as that's the only place you ever see them.

Yes you can. Open your menu_hd.pac file using the "Pac Files with directories option" (ctrl+r) in X-Packer 9. Click the "Uncompress All" button, this will uncompress all the renders and name them dds.

Use the inject and compress button to inject new renders. If the renders cannot be compressed enough, save the file as dds dxt1 with 1bit alpha.

Will be writing a tutorial soon.

• Like 1

Yes you can. Open your menu_hd.pac file using the "Pac Files with directories option" (ctrl+r) in X-Packer 9. Click the "Uncompress All" button, this will uncompress all the renders and name them dds.

Use the inject and compress button to inject new renders. If the renders cannot be compressed enough, save the file as dds dxt1 with 1bit alpha.

Will be writing a tutorial soon.

Thanks again Tekken and Mathayus

Edited by motishow

I have uncompressed the menu_hd.pac, inside the folders, there are many bpe files, i renamed one of them inside SSFA folder to dds but i can't open it with photoshop (i have instaled the plugin to open dds files and i can open the files from sting mod and anderson mod)

am i missing somethig?

Thanks

Did you click the "uncompress all" button in X-Packer? If you did, you will see dds and bpe files. You don't need the bpe files as these are the compressed versions of the dds files, so delete these.

Work with the dds files.

Hi Tekken , i was testing yesterday and i replaced the three renders of shamrock in menuHD_dlc2.pac  (SSFA.SSFB and SSFC) with the renders of big boss man from WWE13. I estracted the bpe files from Big boss change the name to 311 and inject to Shamrock and all was OK

Today i am  testing with Ted Dibiasi JR renders (261.bpe) but i have problems, if i replace it i can see the new render of T Dibiassi in the menu screen but the renders of Billy Gunn, Road Dogg,Farooq,Scoty,Grand Master,hawk,Animal,Vader and Booker are transparent.

The problem is only when i inject the file from SSFB. (the other two renders SSFA and SSFC changed OK)

This is the file that is causing me theproblem (SSFB render of T Dibiasi)

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/88474965/file.html

and this is the original file from Shamrock (SSFB)

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/3686882/file.html

I don't know if i have to update some arc files when i finish to edit the menuHD_dlc2.pac file.

Thanks

Edited by motishow

I wanted to change the small select pics. with no success. Just won't work.

So I made a test :

I opened the SSFD pach file, uncompressed the 0000 file (where the pics are),

Compressed and Injected back the same 0000 file with no modifications into the SSFD and I got the message that the file is too big.........?

So even compress/injecting the same untouched file doesn't work.

Editing render is really hard, I have to go down under 15 colors to hope getting the right file size....and dds dxt1 with 1bit alpha has a terrible aliasing. It was the same last year with BJ tool. Just have to deal with it.

My only problem is still the small select pics (SSFD).

Anyway, Xpacker9 is a wonderfull tool, thanks again.

Edited by nsieniski

The menu_hd folders uncompress fine, but will not uncompress the BPE files.

No matter where I move the files to or run the bat file to uncompress the BPE, I get a "is not recognized as an internal or external command".

hmm so the renders from 13 are still in the game. I don't do the renders thing... so i'm not sure how but i just put beth in her slot and her render came up, same with bossman, and a couple others. does using the new menuhd file prevent them from showing as i didn't have that in my def file.. but when i put it back nothing..

• 4 years later...
On 11/28/2013 at 4:08 PM, Blas_Lezo said:

Would be nice to change some renders. That ugly JBL's render to his '13 render, for example.

For sure, that 2K14 JBL render is one of the worst the world has ever seen. Will try to replace my first renders today and JBL will be #1 on the list. :D

And I successfully done it on my first try. Welcome decent JBL from WWE '13. In my case ARC non-wrestler had to be updated for it to work.

Edited by Impaler