Adding Wrestlers as DLC in WWE 2K14 - X-PacKer 9

Miztah Raza

Sorry man. Working on something big at the moment, don't have much time to write up a tutorial. GamingFan an Motishow figured it out. Ask them to post a tut for you.

Something big for the x-+packer i hope :D

• 2 months later...

Hi Tekken

i have added many wrestlers into my game without problems ,i was about one month whithout adding new wreslters and today i have added new one but now i am having problem of dirty disk error when i choose the new wrestler that i added, i have updated plist.arc and plist.def files and added the new pac file into pac/ch folder , but i have the dirty disc error all time :(.......... now ia am getting crazy i don't know which mistake i am making

Here is a pic of my plist.arc and plist.def file , the new wrestler pac (ch121) are added in both files

2rr9smq.jpg

Edited by motishow

• 2 years later...

always getting a corrupt error with my save.

i think it has to do with the first part of the tutorial.

but have no idea what i'm doing wrong that this happens all the time

any one else experienced this problem?

thanks for the fast answer RR :)

but still not working....

i wanted to add the X-Pac model from wwe 13 into 2K14 with this tutorial adding into a new dlc.

so i will just point out the steps were i was unsure what i'm doing:

Editing SaveData.dat:

6. - I set "DLC PACK" to 6. 

thought it is the the right way to realizing a new dlc then editing one of the already existing ones (1-5)

Catalog.dlc:

6. -"DLC Pack Number" i set also to 6 since it has to correspond with the the number i set in my wrestler info file

-"DLC Content ID starts from" i was unsure what number i should put in. i added all parts from the dlc catalog.pacs together and counted in total 13 (+1 with which i wanted to add so i wrote 14 into this field)? is this wrong? what is the actual number of items when u have all dlcs installed without any modding?

or should i count every single wrestler/moveset/accelerator etc. together? that was a bit confusing for me....

-"No of additional Content files in DLC" set to 0 as advised

-"Content Type" i set only the fist one i edited to "Superstar" (or should i set all boxes in the dlc to "Superstar" even the ones which i'm not modding something?)

-"ID in DLC" just left it as it showed me

the lefluffy injecting/extracting i did as described in the tutorial as well as editing the string.pac that way. even tried it with the savedata.dat replace and Sign for CON/Fix. but nothing....

for part 2 i think it could work because yesterday had a fatal error on start up which i corrected setting "dlc id" to 6 then 5

but not 100 % sure about it since i cannot accessing my save. 

might any of this misunderstanding of the above steps might have something to do with the corrupt save file?

(sorry for my bad englisch... i'm german :D)

Ok one thing you have done wrong is you cant make your own DLC you have to add the wrestler to an existing DLC (1-5).

Easiest way is to download an edited version of one of the official DLC files and then add your wrestler to it. (Im not sure where to download them but Im sure theres a link here somewhere.

Or a better idea is install the CDLC files (Community DLC files that we have all put together).

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/51369-all-community-downloads/

Edited by Red Rooster

i have all official dlcs. so i can't make my own custom dlc out of it? like use an official one and mod some wrestlers into it like in the tutorial? (that i meant with creating my own dlc)  

did i got that right? so i can't get trough this tutorial with an unedited/official dlc version?

so i have to use one of the existing cdlc`s and edit the wrestler models in it? i thought this tutorial would show me how to create my "own" custom dlc.

so its wrong to use an existing dlc (for example 5) and set the dlc pack number to 6 with adding one or more wrestler models in it and creating as a result my "own" Dlc? (adding a modded wrestlers like in a cdlc)

are there any steps wrong what i have done so far and what exactly (except for the dlc question). what parts i missunderstood?

i also had the title update in the content folder before modding anything. so before i was copying my modded dlc on the pc to the xbox hdd i erased the title update out of the content folder. after copying the modded dlc and starting the game without the title update, it shows me the corrupt error. if i confirm to create a new savegame in the game it will also create a new title update file on my xbox hdd (i thought it would only be installed if i'm online connected with live so i think it might be somewhere still in the cache on my xbox hdd). so i wash thinking about making a fresh savegame where i haven't installed the title update before since my old save is still linked to the title update in any way which may corrupt my savegame with the modded dlc.

since my low skill of using the hex editor the right way, i didn´t patched my xex file with my title update. at first i want to understand how to inject a modded dlc before i progress any further, so i want to try this with my low modding skills without the title update for the moment. just want to learning this step by step not all together.

i know i still have a lot to read in this forum (even started with it some time ago) and generally not asking for any help. so i will take myself some more time to study it, that my noob questions not annoying anyone. its just a huge amount of new information to me which i encounterd in that short period of time (intensive 2 days) confuses me sometimes and makes me unsure if i get all that right what i'm reading. i should have posted this in the help section in the first place which i'm sorry about not have done. but i'm very happy that u answered me that fast Red since the last post in this thread was back in april 2014

Edited by MisterJay
  • Like 1

No problem, everyone has to start somewhere and it is a huge amount of information to take it.

I think your idea is a good one, get the hang of adding wrestlers to dlc first, deal with patching your xex later but make sure you clear the TU from your cache otherwise mods wont show in game.

Yes you need a modded dlc file to add new wrestlers to the game. The official ones dont have any free slots unlocked.

Take your time and we are here to help if you need it.

• Like 1

thank you Red :)

i know what the problem was with my save. l extracted, replaced and resign with horizon then with le fluffie. it seems it's not doing it always right.

i began from the scratch again with the cdlc 1 and it works. It's so awesome because i never imagined that would work :D i'm so happy that it does in the end!

because spending so much time with my attempt of making my own dlc which was very frustrating....

so by now i can only have these 6 cdlcs installed with the amount of modded slots in it? or can i have more then the existing 6 cdlc's?

i will try to replace some models in the cdlc('s) to see if other models are working. and will also test the aj lee method to add more models.

i'm so excited to do this :D

It's amazing work what people have been done here! Thank you to all the people who made this possible u are geniuses :)

(the only thing which is not working in cdlc 1 is that the strings are still the one's in the original game, but i was reading in another thread that this is a problem not having the title update installed on the xex)

Edited by MisterJay

You can only ever have the 5 dlcs but each dlc can have 32 wrestlers (plus a bunch more using another method I didscovered) so thats about 160 dlc wrestlers (a little bit less but close enough).

The String file in CDLC 1 doesnt work because the game reads only the string file from the latest DLC file (in this case DLC 5) so you have to replace that string file.

awwww thanks man. you're so awesome! i have seen it in another post where u explained to hex the wrestler pacs in the dlc's for more slots.

i can only slightly imagine how much work and effort u and the others put in that work. it's so fascinating!

you're my wrestling gods!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone, can someone explain to me what have i done wrong, i tried this tutorial and i think i did everything right, but when i transferred all the files and started the game it just hangs at the loading wwe icon and thats it, no game data corrupted or error anything like that just loads forever and that's it, arc and def files i transferred to game folder the same with catalog.dlc string_dlc03pac, SAVE.DAT to hdd01 and the modded pack file i added to GAMES folder on ps3 is it the wrong directories i transferred to? Or is it something else? Please help!

• 8 months later...
On 10/26/2016 at 3:26 PM, Red Rooster said:

No problem, everyone has to start somewhere and it is a huge amount of information to take it.

I think your idea is a good one, get the hang of adding wrestlers to dlc first, deal with patching your xex later but make sure you clear the TU from your cache otherwise mods wont show in game.

Yes you need a modded dlc file to add new wrestlers to the game. The official ones dont have any free slots unlocked.

Take your time and we are here to help if you need it.

the custom DLC from comunity can be installed alongside the oficial DLC 1-5? and can edit your custom DLC with all my added entries?

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Why dont you try it and find out?

but in your cdlc comming the dlc official wrestlers? the nwo pack, legends pack,new superstars pack, outsiders,aba taker and ultimate warrior?