Adding Wrestlers as DLC in WWE 2K14 - X-PacKer 9

Miztah Raza

You must inject your render using the compress and inject function or you will have to update the arcs.

ive tried a compress inject on a roman reigns mod i did it when i selected him it froze the game ? 

it was a zlib file to ?

Ive added new entries to both files and still getting the dirty disc error. started with some fresh files and same thing. Not sure what Im doing wrong. I have a feeling its the arc file addition maybe not sure

If my character is showing up on the menu screen and the dirty disc error occurs when I select him, then the error is sure to be somewhere in part 2 correct?

Ive renamed the Pachs and Pac file appropriately. Im using 350.pac

scrolled down to the end of the def file and added ..pac\ch\ch350.pac

pasted my def into excel. my entry is also 379

opened 350 in xpacker and added 379 into the 'add new data to arc' function

even did a search for 00035002 in the arc and its there along with 00035004

copied the 3 files to appropriate directories...

dirty disc. 

could my mishap be in part 1 perhaps?

Edited by mavymcmavmav

No, if you have done everything correctly in part one, the wrestler will show up in your selection menu. It seems like you've done this correctly.

The issue has to be with your arc or def file. Are you using the game in HD or SD?

Im using it in HD. 1080p widescreen thru an HDMI cable

in your example 499.pack was 379 in excel but in my def its 378 could I have miscalculated maybe? even so ive tried a few different values in the arc...

Start your calculation using the numbers from 0 in excel. Just make sure you don't have any pac files missing in the list as the game will load the incorrect pacs in the arc. Did you remove the miss elizabeth pac file from the def?

Edited by tekken57

I did not remove her file from the def. I will try that now although if I remove 253.pac from the def she wont show up as a manager though right....this is so frustrating!

Edited by mavymcmavmav

No there is no need to remove her from the def file. You only need to remove her from the def file if you have also removed her from the arc file. The entries in the arc must line up with the entries in the def file.

• 5 weeks later...

tekken you keep mentioning unlocking the save bit.. maybe you an help me here.. so i used the orginal 32 slots dlc2 to add of course 32 stars.. when i go to use it again to try another 32 it ignores anything after say 21?  I would assume there is something that needs to be unlocked to allow for a full 64 wrestlers being added? would this be the bit you are referring?

please newb it up for me..