X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

@iconbadgta , Please pm me the email address used and the serial key.

@kidsampson. The abilities are in the wrestler info file. I won't be adding support for this as you can change these in game. I'm assuming the the created info for caws is contained in the cas file. I don't know how this works.

Thanks. Just beginning an attribute editing project for the entire roster and 100 caws and wanted to know if there was a way to edit these away from my console. Will start plugging away.

Too bad this tool already got cracked lol

Has it? I don't see a link to it anywhere. Oh, that's right! I deleted it! HA!

Nope it's still up on caws.ws...

That must be really frustating for Tekken :(

Update: I've noticed another crack on seven7sins and 2 other forums + on twitter...

RIP

Edited by GTAV

Too bad this tool already got cracked lol

Has it? I don't see a link to it anywhere. Oh, that's right! I deleted it! HA!

Well Miztah, I deleted it about 3 times ;)

What other forums are they on? I'm sure I can get it removed from CAWS.ws, and we can report it to the staff on the other forums.

That is frustrating and really discourages one from doing any further work on any tools for the game. I tried to keep the activation simple as far as possible to prevent having get users to connect to server every time the program starts as an authentication mechanism. It really sucks that somone who's never actually released any tools or contributed to the community would use their skills to pirate someone else's work.

Anyways I've reported the post on caws.ws and will see what to do from this point onwards.

That is frustrating and really discourages one from doing any further work on any tools for the game. I tried to keep the activation simple as far as possible to prevent having get users to connect to server every time the program starts as an authentication mechanism. It really sucks that somone who's never actually released any tools or contributed to the community would use their skills to pirate someone else's work.

Anyways I've reported the post on caws.ws and will see what to do from this point onwards.

Don't let it discourage you man, everyone respect yours work and we all admire you. We respect you charging for your tool because it's worth it, don't let some hacker guy who's been banned now stop you from doing your amazing work :)

Don't let it discourage you man, everyone respect yours work and we all admire you. We respect you charging for your tool because it's worth it, don't let some hacker guy who's been banned now stop you from doing your amazing work :)

Bought it and got the serial as described! Easy to deal with and a very stand up good guy who is serious about helping people!

I reccomend this tool for everyone serious about modding.

I tried eddie t's tool from 360haven and it had malware and hidden stuff called sweetim. Had to delete etc.

Edited by iconbadgta

^ Thanks, check your pm's.

Thanks for the support guys. I've given it some thought an decided that I won't implementing more intrusive DRM (requiring the user to log into a server before they can use the program, etc). In my opinion that only inconveniences the user.

With future versions, I will not be providing download links but will be emailing the application to users who have donated.

I've also noticed a lot of new users who have been posting requests for help with X-Packer in these forums but have not obtained X-Packer from me. I will compiling a list of users who have donated and posting the list here. I will not be providing end user support to users not on this list.

Back at work today and I'm already swamped with work. Wont' have much free time to work on X-Packer but this is what I intend to look at with future versions:

1. I want to take a crack at the ps3 save again, maybe with fresh eyes I can figure it out.

2. I have been getting a number of requests for retail paint tool injection. I looked at this a few years ago and couldn't figure the checksum out. Will take a look at it again if I get some time.

3. Caw renders is also something which is requested a lot, I don't know how these work. If someone can explain how to inject renders into caw files, I'll look at adding support.

4. Moveset hacking. I looked at this years ago and was able to unlock locked moves. No promises though as that was years ago.

Anyways, like I said new features are dependant on how much time I have. any other features you guys would like to see?

^ Thanks, check your pm's.

Thanks for the support guys. I've given it some thought an decided that I won't implementing more intrusive DRM (requiring the user to log into a server before they can use the program, etc). In my opinion that only inconveniences the user.

With future versions, I will not be providing download links but will be emailing the application to users who have donated.

I've also noticed a lot of new users who have been posting requests for help with X-Packer in these forums but have not obtained X-Packer from me. I will compiling a list of users who have donated and posting the list here. I will not be providing end user support to users not on this list.

Back at work today and I'm already swamped with work. Wont' have much free time to work on X-Packer but this is what I intend to look at with future versions:

1. I want to take a crack at the ps3 save again, maybe with fresh eyes I can figure it out.

2. I have been getting a number of requests for retail paint tool injection. I looked at this a few years ago and couldn't figure the checksum out. Will take a look at it again if I get some time.

3. Caw renders is also something which is requested a lot, I don't know how these work. If someone can explain how to inject renders into caw files, I'll look at adding support.

4. Moveset hacking. I looked at this years ago and was able to unlock locked moves. No promises though as that was years ago.

Anyways, like I said new features are dependant on how much time I have. any other features you guys would like to see?

I would like to be able to somehow change the Divas titles for male titles in Universe. Hacker T's tool was able to do it last year but he hasnt got very far so far with this years tool.

In my opinion anyone who obviously hasnt paid but has XPacker should be banned from this site once they are identified - Mods how about it?

Edited by Red Rooster

I would like to be able to somehow change the Divas titles for male titles in Universe. Hacker T's tool was able to do it last year but he hasnt got very far so far with this years tool.

In my opinion anyone who obviously hasnt paid but has XPacker should be banned from this site once they are identified - Mods how about it?

AGREE! Would love that for my universe.

Also how about having one roster for multiple shows. For instance if I want a Wcw roster to have two shows (Nitro/Saturday night). Which also would let us set two more belts up for competition. Just a thought.