X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

Awesome update, especially the teams and finishers. I'm assuming this will help duplicate teams that folks created in Exhibition and need to migrate to Universe?

Only a matter of time before you'll figure out how to inject winning animations. Have a happy holiday!

I haven't tried moving the teams from exhibition to universe, it might be locked to the slot. Give a go and post your results. I created the team functionality more to assign custom trons to teams. People were wanting to assign trons to the dlc added characters.

Thanks man, same to you.

thanks Tekken for the ultimate release, it will be nice if in the next release we would be able to add renders to the caws.

Thanks  , great update  and great utility

Edited by motishow

I started with a fresh copy of the game, fresh save and only Ultimate Warrior dlc and NWO dlc, and followed the directions EXACTLY and I still have the same problems as before only mankind, mr fuji, and bobby work and thats when i dont inject strings into NWO DLC When I do inject strings into the NWO DLC the game freeze on main screen with the Rock

so with wwe11 how do i open the pofo files to enable them like in wwe14? is that function not working yet?

Like I said in first post, I'm focusing on core functionality. I'm not adding support for older games. Can't remember wether I actually added support for 2011 pofo's.

so with wwe11 how do i open the pofo files to enable them like in wwe14? is that function not working yet?

Like I said in first post, I'm focusing on core functionality. I'm not adding support for older games. Can't remember wether I actually added support for 2011 pofo's.

oh i assumed it was in being that ti was in the xpacker- menus my bad.. no worries.

Edited by zhigge

Tekken, I just read your post for new functionality and you listed that you could extraxt and inject custom arenas... what type of custom arenas we talking bro?

Are you saying like the complete nitro arena mondo did custom arena or what exactly?

Im looking to buy a editor that will give me the most for a retail xbox for now, I was gonna go with kg's because of the paint tool but if I can get custom arenas and my custom logos I been working on with yours I will defanantly get yours instead!

Let me know something if ya can, and if you could give me a list of what all yours does for retail xboxes I wouldnt mind a bit putting a link on my webpage and deviant art for gamers who might want it to help ya out!

@iconbadgta , like I said in the first post. Retail functionality is:

- Caw extraction and injection

- Custom arena extraction and injection (create an arena)

- Created finishers extraction and injection

- Team extraction and injection

- Editing wrestler info (excluding names and attributes)

No paint tool functionality as yet, don't have the time to work on this and probably won't.

On the create arena, can you explain in more detail on whats possible? Like would it be possible for a wcw nitro like shonpu's nitro arena? I believe thats his name.. in the wolfpack machoman thread.

Can you tell me what all I can do? I am ready to drop some coin bro I already sent money to wwerender to send to kg for my copy of his editor but if yours will do what I think it will I got no problem sending you money now bro.

Thanks man

Adam

Edited by iconbadgta

@iconbadgta , like I said in the first post. Retail functionality is:

- Caw extraction and injection

- Custom arena extraction and injection (create an arena)

- Created finishers extraction and injection

- Team extraction and injection

- Editing wrestler info (excluding names and attributes)

No paint tool functionality as yet, don't have the time to work on this and probably won't.

Tekken, two quick questions regarding your planned additions. Do you anticipate adding the ability to adjust attributes from within the tool?

Also, is there any way to see what created finishers are assigned to a wrestler or to import those automatically into an open slot if assigned to a caw?

@iconbadgta , Please pm me the email address used and the serial key.

@kidsampson. The abilities are in the wrestler info file. I won't be adding support for this as you can change these in game. I'm assuming the the created info for caws is contained in the cas file. I don't know how this works.

I'm 17 and i dont have paybal. is there any other way i can buy your tool?

This as been answered a million time already in nearly every xpacker thread , no

Edited by bugsyboy