X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

Hey Tekken: since you are not understanding what i'm saying i will put it here and see if anyone has the same issues and can explain better:

it can't just be my version, but in 9.3 of xpacker, it appears you have Ctl+ L shortcut setup for 2 options..

1) it was used to pull up dlc

2) now it is also used for to pull up pofo files.

you can't use the same shortcut for 2 functions.;)

Edited by zhigge

Tekken question for you. I know youre busy and all but I was wondering if you by anychance could make it so xpacker could extract from the wrestle kingdom data.dip files. I can open it with xpacker as a texture archive and i can see the folders in it but i cant extract them. And using rtxplorer gives you a bad format when it exports the files. anyways here the file should you want to look into it, I really just want to get these textures to use for mods

PS

https://www.mediafire.com/?bhadtbc5rs47pbc

Edited by snyperstyle

I never found it tek but thanks anyway. I understand your busy with the ps3 save that's definitely morr important. Thanks for your time and sorry to be a bother. PS thanks for xpacker and for not being a money hungry prick like other app makers.

^ Thanks man. The idea with X-Packer was to create the ultimate wrestling game and I think with all the community DLC packs we are getting there quickly :)

Is there any chances to get a free version or to buy it by using sms? You know I am living in Russia so it is very difficult for to buy it. Thanks a lot & sorry for English.

@T1060028 , thank you. Can you please pm me the email address of the paypal account and the serial key from X-Packer. 

@MrHARDcoreV , so sorry man. PayPal is the only payment method which is supported in my country. Other members in unsupported PayPal countries have made payment via PayPal without creating a PayPal account, not sure how this is done though.

Looks like X-PacKer is doing great business, eh, Tekken? Let me say that I've been having a hell of a lot of fun playing the game this year with the DLC Packs, etc. Hats off to you, sir :)

Ill sav I've been having a hell of a lot of trouble trying to get Community dlc 1 to work for some unknown reason lol.

Looks like X-PacKer is doing great business, eh, Tekken? Let me say that I've been having a hell of a lot of fun playing the game this year with the DLC Packs, etc. Hats off to you, sir :)

Ill sav I've been having a hell of a lot of trouble trying to get Community dlc 1 to work for some unknown reason lol.

Start with a fresh copy of the game, fresh save and only Ultimate Warrior dlc and NWO dlc. Follow every step exactly as it says in Tekkens guide and you will have no problems. Then once you get that working you should have no trouble adding the other community dlcs and Fandango DLC.

Start with a fresh copy of the game, fresh save and only Ultimate Warrior dlc and NWO dlc. Follow every step exactly as it says in Tekkens guide and you will have no problems. Then once you get that working you should have no trouble adding the other community dlcs and Fandango DLC.

I think thats what it is a fresh copy of the game. Im going to have to wait after the holidays when I go back home my mother is out in the sticks on dial-up

@Raza,

Thanks man but the community deserves a lot of the credit as well as they are creating the dlc packs. I have to say though, that this is the most I've enjoyed playing a WWE game. Been playing dream matches like nWo vs DX, Road Warriors vs Demolition, Sting vs Taker, Shamrock vs Brock, etc.

@DanielBryanVSKenta , Work slowly and a follow my instructions for each step. I can't remember wether I changed updating the slot name in later beta versions of X-Packer or not. Inject the wrestler info and if your wrestler appears in the selection menu, then you did everything correctly.

X-Packer 9 beta 4 has been released. Changes include (all new functionality below will work with retail consoles):

- Assign Trons to caws (open the save as normal using the caw info option. Then double click a slot and set the tron value)

- Assign Tron to teams (open the save as normal using the team info option. Then double click a slot and set the tron value)

- Extract and inject teams (first 70 teams are Exhibition, second 70 teams are Universe mode).

- Extract and inject custom arena's

- Extract and inject custom finishers

Download here: http://netload.in/datei3B61h89iXK/X-Packer9Beta4.rar.htm

I haven't completely tested all the above functionality as yet but wanted to do a release before going on holiday. I will still be processing X-Packer orders through December though. Have an awesome Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year everyone.

Edited by tekken57