X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fuck you, why don't you just make your own Tool if you don't want to Pay for it?!

The short answer is: because the majority of people, especially people who USE the mod tools, don't actually know how to program.

"Then why don't they learn?" might be the general response (which it almost always is)

Probably because it requires 1) learning how to code in the first place, 2) scratching and clawing blindly (because it seems everybody else refuses to help) to find out the specifics of what it is they want to mod in the first place, 3) a lot of trial-and-error coding JUST to mod that ONE specific aspect of a thing.

This is why people want the mod tools in the first place, because they're ALREADY made. Because somebody else actually DID go through the effort of finding out that stuff and instead of keeping it to themselves, offered it to the community--regardless of whether it's behind a paywall or not.

It doesn't help ANYONE by just blindly going "make your own tool, you entitled fuckbag" when they ask about already-made mod tools being made available for free.

I've already posted a long post about that whole free-vs-pay argument over in [url=http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/55939-wwe-2k15-pc-still-has-pac-files/?do=findComment&comment=714164]this thread about T57's tools, and I'm not going to repeat myself about it.

Look. That's really awesome that you can articulate that in such a good way. Points to you. Well written. 

I feel that if he wants to charge he can. My example is this. I own a jtagged xbox. I had to pay a guy to do the process for me. I lack soldering skills. So you're telling me that I should have taken your debate points to his house and had him jtag my system for free? Because I can't do it? Because it's illegal? Is that what you mean? I guess I should just do it myself if I want it done for free. Correct?

Edited by Dbo2700

• 7 months later...

X-Rey

Version 1.3. has been released. Those who have donated already will have the program emailed to them already.

I will requiring a minimum donation of $13 for the program.

Please view the official thread in the 2k15 modding section for details on X-Rey:

===========================================================================================================

X-Packer 9

Here's the list of registered users. Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far.

Hidden Content

If you have donated and your name is not on the list, please pm me the email address used to donate. Like I said before, user support will not be provided to unregistered users. Also community dlc 4 is exclusive to registered users.

X-Packer 9 beta 4 new Features:

Hidden Content

Download here: http://netload.in/datei3B61h89iXK/X-Packer9Beta4.rar.htm

X-Packer 9 beta 3 features

Hidden Content

Please note that all functionality relating to save editing will work on regular consoles. All functionality relating to DLC, additional attires, textured edits, etc REQUIRE A JTAG console.

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Packer and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

Activation Instructions

1. Please download X-Packer here: http://netload.in/datei3B61h89iXK/X-Packer9Beta4.rar.htm
(Do not host elsewhere as this X-Packer is still in beta phase) . Thank you kindly to drescola1b for providing the hosting.

2. Start X-Packer. You will be presented with an activation screen with a serial key. Click on the button which says Donate (min $10).

3. You will be taken to the PayPal site. Donate any amount you like as long it's a mininum amount of $10. Please include your serial key under the purpose field. This will allow me to email you an acitvation code quickly, rather than waiting for a pm from me.

4. Once you receive the activation key, enter it into X-Packer and use the program as normal. Please retain your activation code as you can use the same code for future versions of X-Packer 9.

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods.

Please allow up to 72 hours for me to send you an activation key as I am not in the same timezone as most people. Also remember to check your spam filters in your email to ensure that my email is not discarded. If you have not received an activation key from me after 72 hours, please pm me.

So what does X-Packer 9 include thats not in 8.2:

Hidden Content

If you need tutorials, check on my site http://sf4mods.blogspot.com and on this forum.

Also here's a new dummy.pac file with 30 pach files included: http://netload.in/dateiUhm8mtC4gT/dummy_wrestler_wwe2k14.rar.htm

I've decided to charge $10 for the next version of x-packer for the following reasons:

Hidden Content

x9v3.jpg

Hi, i'm new at this 2K wrestling games

I'm playing WWE 2K14 right now for a start and interested to donate for your X-Packer 9 tool because i want to add Community Dlc and inject CAWS.

Could you give me instruction on how to donate for X-Packer 9 and what pc & OS requirement to run X-Packer 9

Because the link on the first page is down

Thx

Hi there. Details of how to donate towards X-Packer can be found here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58925-x-packer-2016-x-rey-official-thread-x-packer-20164-x-rey-17-released/

That thread contains the newest version of X-Packer which also includes all the functionality of X-Packer 9. X-Packer has been tested to run on Windows 7 up to Windows 10. With regards to minimum specs, the program is not very resource intensive. So if you can run windows 7 comfortably, you should be able to run X-Packer without any issues.

Hi there. Details of how to donate towards X-Packer can be found here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58925-x-packer-2016-x-rey-official-thread-x-packer-20164-x-rey-17-released/

That thread contains the newest version of X-Packer which also includes all the functionality of X-Packer 9. X-Packer has been tested to run on Windows 7 up to Windows 10. With regards to minimum specs, the program is not very resource intensive. So if you can run windows 7 comfortably, you should be able to run X-Packer without any issues.

Thx for the quick reply. I've just started playing 2K14, and have lots of stuff to do before moving on to 2K16. I have jtag Xbox btw, so I can't download CC or anything. 

All i can do is get save file with CAWS in it and injecting wrestler cas file that i like and i also  want to add Community DLC.

So i think only need X-Packer 9, right? 

I've tried to PM you, but maybe i still don't have privilege to PM since i'm new here.

But the problem is, I'm using Mac now. My pc is still on XP. Can XP run X-Packer 9?  

Any solution?

Thx

excume, but all xpacker goes only on modded xbox? Or on "vergin" xbox too?

I'm not expert, but pur3 fax3 e another tool goes.

Jtag Xbox only.

Thx for the quick reply. I've just started playing 2K14, and have lots of stuff to do before moving on to 2K16. I have jtag Xbox btw, so I can't download CC or anything. 

All i can do is get save file with CAWS in it and injecting wrestler cas file that i like and i also  want to add Community DLC.

I've tried to PM you, but maybe i still don't have privilege to PM since i'm new here.

But the problem is, I'm using Mac now. My pc is still on XP. Can XP run X-Packer 9?  

Any solution?

Thx

I haven't tested X-Packer on Windows XP. It should work, but I cannot confirm this. With X-Packer, you can inject caws and install the comm dlc's for the 2k14 without any issues,.

excume, but all xpacker goes only on modded xbox? Or on "vergin" xbox too?

I'm not expert, but pur3 fax3 e another tool goes.

Jtag Xbox only.

Any solution?

Thx

I haven't tested X-Packer on Windows XP. It should work, but I cannot confirm this. With X-Packer, you can inject caws and install the comm dlc's for the 2k14 without any issues,.

Ok, I will try it

I went to this thread:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58925-x-packer-2016-x-rey-official-thread-x-packer-20164-x-rey-17-released/?page=1

But it's only for X-Packer 2016. Can i use this for WWE 2K14?

Or i just indicate that the donation is for X-Packer 9?

Please advise

Thx

You can use 2016 for modding 2k14, it has all the functionality of X-Packer 9.

That's great.

I've already sent you a donation.

Please confirm

Could you also PM me the link for CDLC 4

Thx

Edited by DnY

• 2 months later...

Just made a donation for  X -packer 2016

just send me the serial key thank you.

where to download x-packer 2016  or do you send to my email?

You should post in the 2k16 Xpacker Thread, Tekken might not look at this thread for a while.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58925-x-packer-2016-x-rey-official-thread-x-packer-20164-x-rey-17-released/

Edited by Red Rooster

Just made a donation for  X -packer 2016

just send me the serial key thank you.

where to download x-packer 2016  or do you send to my email?

You should post in the 2k16 Xpacker Thread, Tekken might not look at this thread for a while.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/58925-x-packer-2016-x-rey-official-thread-x-packer-20164-x-rey-17-released/

Oh I didn't know my bad but I'll post there than :)