X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

Ok well that's good news for the ps2 users :)

Does anyone have the ufc models from the game made by yukes? I suspect it might also work with the next version of x-packer.

• Like 2

Does anyone have the ufc models from the game made by yukes? I suspect it might also work with the next version of x-packer.

'Next' version? You tease us, sir!

'Next' version? You tease us, sir!

I think Tekken meant x-rey.

Very cool to hear this, man--especially with the support for arena files. Sure, you could currently import the modified model parts, but it'll definitely be nice to have it be fully functional like it is for the wrestlers with previews, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

There is. X-Packer 8, an older version, is still available for free on Tekken's website. It obviously can't do all of the things X-Packer 9 can do, but if you're just beginning and looking to get a grip on all of this, it's a great place to start.

• Like 1

Tekken,

I know that as for now you aren't quite well. But could you check your inbox or email. I just donate money for xpacker . My email - powerdeli88@gmail.com. Get well soon.