X-Packer 9 /X-Rey Official Thread - X-Rey - X-Rey 1.3 released

tekken57

X-Rey

Version 1.3. has been released. Those who have donated already will have the program emailed to them already.

I will requiring a minimum donation of $13 for the program.

Please view the official thread in the 2k15 modding section for details on X-Rey:

===========================================================================================================

X-Packer 9

Here's the list of registered users. Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far.

Abbz
Acid6D94
azza85
b1uechr1s
B2Y
BCWBoundforglory
Big_Gareth
Blas_Lezo
bluemonkeydave
Bravebird31
buffisthestuff
bugsyboy
canaus
ChicagoJay
coldpyro
connor mcloed
coroner
cparker33
csalt
danielbryanvskenta
dantheman
datkido
davideguerrero1
dbo2700
dbo2700
deadman04
Deka_Night
delifadzli
dinothesaur
Doublestomp187
drescola1b
dyn0myteCAW
el buvor
El Guapo
emill910
Evil Jeff
filanawzays
fresco194
GameElite™
Gameinator
gamingfan
gamingsinceatari
gizmo985
GreenArcher
GuWap203
havok007
hellaraiser
HotavioH
IamCrazyPT
iconbadgta
idtemp
jakeab1995
jcsix
JellyMan
jose vicente
kidsampson
kim666
knoso89
Koeniglachman
Koolgus
KREATIV
Krizza
kwonnwo
leews82k13
lightninbug
LordBarker
Mark Henry
Mathayus
mavymcmavmav
mitchjo2345
MiztahRaza
motishow
mr.mael
MrManolo135
mrnick81
NERDGFX
NickH049
NikeTheBike
nsienski
overtheedge
PERCY43
petchy
phoenix6677
rated_rko_2
Red
red rooster
RileyIL77
rj10018576
sandowwe
scottydub
seanironmaiden
seball
shonpu
snyperstyle
st0n3
steveom83
summerslammer
Super_Luigi
swipergod
The D
Titan83
Trivium
twistedmisery
UndertakerWLF
UtlimatePiper
WholefnJobber
XavierSkyy
xclsbm
XIII
zeus217
zhigge

If you have donated and your name is not on the list, please pm me the email address used to donate. Like I said before, user support will not be provided to unregistered users. Also community dlc 4 is exclusive to registered users.

X-Packer 9 beta 4 new Features:

- Assign Trons to caws (open the save as normal using the caw info option. Then double click a slot and set the tron value)
- Assign Tron to teams (open the save as normal using the team info option. Then double click a slot and set the tron value)
- Extract and inject teams (first 70 teams are Exhibition, second 70 teams are Universe mode).
- Extract and inject custom arena's
- Extract and inject custom finishers

Download here: http://netload.in/datei3B61h89iXK/X-Packer9Beta4.rar.htm

X-Packer 9 beta 3 features

- Support for the entrance pac files using the Xbox 360\PS3 Pac Containing Directories (EPK8)
- Caw injection is now working
- Support for pofo files in the chetc file. Tried to use this method to mod the save in the ps3 but it is not working for now.

Please note that all functionality relating to save editing will work on regular consoles. All functionality relating to DLC, additional attires, textured edits, etc REQUIRE A JTAG console.

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods. If you are planning on formatting your computer or upgrading your operating system, please do that first before installing X-Packer and requesting an activation key. If you have upgraded your pc and have a new serial key, you will need to purchase a new license.

Activation Instructions

1. Please download X-Packer here: http://netload.in/datei3B61h89iXK/X-Packer9Beta4.rar.htm
(Do not host elsewhere as this X-Packer is still in beta phase) . Thank you kindly to drescola1b for providing the hosting.

2. Start X-Packer. You will be presented with an activation screen with a serial key. Click on the button which says Donate (min $10).

3. You will be taken to the PayPal site. Donate any amount you like as long it's a mininum amount of $10. Please include your serial key under the purpose field. This will allow me to email you an acitvation code quickly, rather than waiting for a pm from me.

4. Once you receive the activation key, enter it into X-Packer and use the program as normal. Please retain your activation code as you can use the same code for future versions of X-Packer 9.

Please note that the serial key is specific to a single computer. Please send me the serial key from the computer on which you will be doing your mods.

Please allow up to 72 hours for me to send you an activation key as I am not in the same timezone as most people. Also remember to check your spam filters in your email to ensure that my email is not discarded. If you have not received an activation key from me after 72 hours, please pm me.

So what does X-Packer 9 include thats not in 8.2:

- Editing of catalog.dlc files to allow for creaing new dlc
- Misc.Pac editor for WWE 13 and 2k14 formats
- Zlib functionality (no arc file updating)
- Support for pac files containing directories (Renders, Chetc, etc)
- Changes file headers for EPK8 function
- Adding new entries to arc files for new pac files added to the game
- Uncompressing all files in a pach file in one go
- Caw injector (xbox)

WWE 13 Specific Functionality

- Editing of wrestler info (ps3 and xbox)
- Caw injector (ps3 and xbox)
- Entrance editor (ps3 and xbox)
- Moveset export and import (ps3 and xbox)

WWE 2k14 Specific Functionality (Xbox only)

- Editing of wrestler info
- Entrance editor
- Moveset export and import

The caw injector has been tested and is confirmed working for the xbox version.

If you need tutorials, check on my site http://sf4mods.blogspot.com and on this forum.

Also here's a new dummy.pac file with 30 pach files included: http://netload.in/dateiUhm8mtC4gT/dummy_wrestler_wwe2k14.rar.htm

I've decided to charge $10 for the next version of x-packer for the following reasons:

1. Since releasing x-packer in 2010, there have been 12754 downloads to date exluding the downloads from mirrors peopl have posted.

2. I am constantly answering messages about the use of x-packer or attending to requests for additional functionality.

3. Most of my spare time is spent coding x-packer which could be spend of other projects which pay for my time.

4. I want to limit the use of x-packer to serious modders who will actually take the time to read the tutorials/manual and learn a bit about modding (hexing, etc). I'm constantly getting complaints from people about how hard/ time consuming it is to use x-packer. There are other free tools out there, use those instead. Modding takes time and effort.

X-packer has expanded from a simple texture injector for ps2 into a multisystem modding tool. The core usage of x-packer 9 remains the same as 8.2. For me to recode the way x-packer works or the redo the interface would take months.

X-Packer 8.2 will continue to remain free, so if you don't require any of the new functionality, continue using x-packer 8.2.

My goal with X-packer has always been to enable people to create texture mods of attires and arenas. As time has passed, it has expanded to adding wrestlers to the game as mods have grown from alternate attires, to new wrestlers or wrestlers from previous games.

I've added a lot of functionality to x-packer due to the requests I've had but have decided to focus sole on the core purpose of x-packer. There are way too many things to mod in the game and I do not have the time to code and test functionality for everything.

x9v3.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Quick question: Do we have to internet connection to use this the next time we open it? I know we have to for initial purchase but do we have to after activation? 

I'm between ISPs at the moment, thats why i'm asking.

I may not be a modder, but the work you guys do is incredible. Good job Tekken!

If I may be so bold, could one of you clever folks look into a way of getting around the crotch blur in CAW mode? (assuming of course that the CAW injector works swimmingly). If you could, you can guarantee my $10 within an hour of doing it :p

@rik92

yes. If you are planning on formatting your computer, format first then purchase X-Packer,

@dk7878

I have not tried the superstar heads files, but gamingsinceatari did and could not open the files.

@canaus, processing your key now.

I mean if you can import textures to cc. Then the cawers can make more accurate versions of the attires

can you pls make 30 day trial version of xpacker 9

I think it is not a good idea ......, there are people who support x-packer with money for use this  , only $ 10 even these doesn't you have?

Edited by canaus

can you pls make 30 day trial version of xpacker 9

if he did that then what would be the point of charging? i could just wait until everything was complete then download and use and be done in a day.. you telling me people have money to get online but can't spend 10 bucks on something they can use for several years? the good ole usa.. love it ..

if he did that then what would be the point of charging? i could just wait until everything was complete then download and use and be done in a day.. you telling me people have money to get online but can't spend 10 bucks on something they can use for several years? the good ole usa.. love it ..

you're right completely

Edited by canaus

The only thing I can complain about is how people become careless not saying Tekken is careless but its starting to look that way.Most of us have jtagged or jailbroken consoles because we didn't wanna deal with all the restrictions. Well my complaint is why am I being restricted by a program I pay for sure its only 10 bucks hell I'd even pay more but If I pay for something I wanna do with it as I please if I wanna give it to a friend then I should be able to.

The only thing I can complain about is how people become careless not saying Tekken is careless but its starting to look that way.Most of us have jtagged or jailbroken consoles because we didn't wanna deal with all the restrictions. Well my complaint is why am I being restricted by a program I pay for sure its only 10 bucks hell I'd even pay more but If I pay for something I wanna do with it as I please if I wanna give it to a friend then I should be able to.

When you buy a piece of software you are buying a license to use that software on a certain number of devices (in most cases 1 device). If you buy a copy of Windows you arent entitled to install that copy of Windows on any computer you like as many times as you like for the rest of your life. 

If your friend wants Windows for his computer you arent entitled to just give him yours. Same applies here, if your friend wants a copy of X-Packer 9 then your friend should buy it and if he doesnt want to then he doesnt have to.

If you could buy the program and just give it to other people then what would stop you reuploading it and giving it to the world for free.....nothing! Why should all the time and effort Tekken put into this be for nothing? Tekken doesnt owe you anything.