Ministry Undertaker

Red Rooster

Has anyone else tried adding Ministry Undertaker from WWE13 as an attire in 2k14.

Ive tried both Retro and Normal Undertaker and in both cases the cape from his entrance model flies up around his head like he's Superman Undertaker. 

Any ideas how I get around this? I could just leave the entrance model out but Id prefer to have it if possible.

Has anyone else tried adding Ministry Undertaker from WWE13 as an attire in 2k14.

Ive tried both Retro and Normal Undertaker and in both cases the cape from his entrance model flies up around his head like he's Superman Undertaker. 

Any ideas how I get around this? I could just leave the entrance model out but Id prefer to have it if possible.

That was one of the first thing I did. And the same problem. He is alt attire in retro Undertaker. And the Cape problem.

Try putting over McMahon slot and get out the entrance object. I don´t think it will be fixed. So probably we need to get out the entrance attire.

Does this really happen? Well, that sucks. I haven't tried it yet, but adding him in was certainly on my to-do list. I was so thrilled to finally have it in (especially the entrance gear) last year too.

• 7 years later...
On 6/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, Deadite988 said:

How did you do that?

Just inject the pach files into both Takers Pac files and update the arc. Entrance attire wont work no matter what you do, we tried lots of things but never managed to make it work correctly.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Just inject the pach files into both Takers Pac files and update the arc. Entrance attire wont work no matter what you do, we tried lots of things but never managed to make it work correctly.

I will try, another question, i download rob van dam from wwe 2k15,and try to replace santino marella but at time chose rob santino the game freezes,even use dummy ch pac and inject only one attire and same problem! are diferent the ch.pac from wwe 2k15+ need some modification bro?

17 minutes ago, Deadite988 said:

I will try, another question, i download rob van dam from wwe 2k15,and try to replace santino marella but at time chose rob santino the game freezes,even use dummy ch pac and inject only one attire and same problem! are diferent the ch.pac from wwe 2k15+ need some modification bro?

Are you using 360 or PS3? On the PS3, you have to modify the PACH files from 2k15 and above to work in 2k14. Here's an awesome tutorial by justYn1893 on how to get them working:

@Red Rooster I obviously never played the full Wrestling Legends game as I mod the PS3 version, but it looks like the WWE 13 Ministry entrance attire is used in these screenshots on the roster reveal section of the WL blog:

Taker+7.png

Taker+8.png

Edited by CAWs4Concern
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CAWs4Concern said:

Are you using 360 or PS3? On the PS3, you have to modify the PACH files from 2k15 and above to work in 2k14. Here's an awesome tutorial by justYn1893 on how to get them working:

@Red Rooster I obviously never played the full Wrestling Legends game as I mod the PS3 version, but it looks like the WWE 13 Ministry entrance attire is used in these screenshots on the roster reveal section of the WL blog:

Taker+7.png

Taker+8.png

Hmmm maybe you're right, I thought we werent successful in making that attire work, I'll have a look next time I fire the game up.

I know we had a lot of trouble with the robe physics being all weird

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Hmmm maybe you're right, I thought we werent successful in making that attire work, I'll have a look next time I fire the game up.

Im using xbox 360 with rgh, i succesfully install ministry undertaker and chainsaw charlie in darren young and jinder mahal slots, after that i download a ch.pac file of rob van dam from 2k15 in this forum but game freezes 

On 6/14/2021 at 10:50 PM, Red Rooster said:

Red bro, i got a problem, i was searching all weekend on google and the entire forum for one solution but doesnt exist, i feel loosing my mind right now, i cant make xbdecompress open mi ch.pac , i do the cmd thing, drag xbdecompress,drag pac file 2 times and i put .uncompress but when i push the enter button nothing happens, i dont know what requierements need the program to run,please bro, you re my last hope

Run cmd as Admin otherwise it wont have write permission (also check where your ch.pac is, I do mine from the desktop coz some folders eg. the root folder of C Drive wont work.)

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

Yes, it worked, thank you, but now i cant put Rikishi from wwe 13 in another slot, i try david otunga and titus o neil slots but the game freezes at select him, and dont get problem put goldust,booker t and vader