Judders Arenas

Judders

You sir are a Legend! I saw the stuff you did for WWE 13 and I gotta say I was really impressed quality wise on the arenas you did.

Very kind.

First post updated with WWF Royal Rumble.

Rumble looks really good.

Are there any logos your looking for and ill see if I can help.

Rumble looks really good.

Are there any logos your looking for and ill see if I can help.

Cheers, but I should be ok on that front.

Can't wait for your stuff to hit CC, sir!

Not going to happen with Glitched arenas unfortunately.

Can't wait for your stuff to hit CC, sir!

Not going to happen with Glitched arenas unfortunately.

Not going to up just the logos? Could reeeeeeally use your mid-90's aprons for RAW/Superstars/House Show/etc.

Not going to up just the logos? Could reeeeeeally use your mid-90's aprons for RAW/Superstars/House Show/etc.

Hopefully I won't have to. Pur3 Raff3x's tool should have an arena injector, so we should hopefully be able to share even glitched arenas.

The glitched arena I was working on was soooo close to being done, before an unwelcome glitch happened which prevented me from finishing it. The dreaded "Two 256 logos have already been place, this will erase other logos" glitch.

So. I got some images from the video I was recording before my IYH arena fucked me over. I will try again, because I did some stuff with the mini tron before doing the rest, and I wonder if that's what's messed it up. Either way, here it is. Re did my IYH Minitron, had the walls, apron and turnbuckles glitched... So close. Will try again, but not today. Between me fucking up with some of the glitches and my general pedantic ways, this took me close to an hour.

guqkaew.jpg

WqTUWqQ.jpg

aJP2VwX.jpg
  • Like 1

Awesome. Please upload your images, mannnnnnn.

Also, Keep a 125x125 handy and place it on the entrance gate/mini-tron if that ever comes up. Then go, remove and you should be back to normal.

Edited by StAndrewONeill

• 6 years later...