Judders Arenas

Judders

bWmSYfq.jpg 

We all know the issues surrounding the resizing of logos in this years CAA mode, however we've been given a little glimmer of hope with the ability to glitch some of the logos to allow proper resizing. That creates the problem though that as of yet we won't be able to share the arenas, as when it's uploaded it fixes the glitch.

WWF Royal Rumble (Textured & Glitched)

I've finally got the chance to play with it, so created this mainly to use the ring. The entrance gate is pants, but I didn't work on that at all. This is glitched so can't be shared yet, sorry. Credit to Krad for his WWF logos that I used from CC.

ydAMgog.jpg

S0j26FJ.jpg

IKP9UNc.jpg

Y2AZycm.jpg

XTaoy62.jpg

cfBYflR.jpg

PHcBDL5.jpg

When I seen the title I thought you'd figured out a workaround and made a start :(

Someone just mentioned in another topic a rumour about a patch to fix the problem with the nWo DLC but i've not heard anything about a patch so far.

bWmSYfq.jpg 

Sorry if you got your hopes up, but as of now I've not made any arenas. We're all aware of the issues in regards to resizing logos. If/When this is sorted, I will start to showcase my arenas here. As you can see in the image above, I've started making my aprons... Hopefully I'll get to use them. If the issue is not resolved, I'll have to see if there are any work arounds to at least get something looking respectful. I can't go without making an arena this year, as overall I'm really impressed with the game.

Yes the game is great but its a shame what they did with the arenas logo problem.Hope you make some good WCW one

Judders, 

have you put thought into some WCW arenas? I only ask because most of their arenas did not have decals on the aprons and thought you might be able to put together some nice little arenas :-) 

Ok, ok I'm just trying to nudge you a little, I really miss your arenas! I really wish we could just import arenas (CAA & In Game) from WWE 13/12. I personally have created a fictional wrestling company MNW (Monday Night War) for my WCW/Attitude era Universe just to get around this horrible arena bug. I really hope they come out and fix this stupid error. In the mean time cough, cough WCW arenas, cough ;-)

What do you mean by "draw them out"?

I make the aprons myself, all except the Royal Rumble one. I edited that from an apron in Legends of Wrestlemania.

Like, do you find the logos on the net and then paste them onto the apron template? Or do you draw out the logos yourself? like paint/draw them.

Bit of both really. Mainly I find the images I need ready made. Some aren't that easy and do require some editing/cutting/drawing parts. You won't find that Survivor Series logo anywhere, because I made most of it myself.

• 1 month later...

Good news, and bad news.

Good news...

8E3B7C3D-C9BE-48FA-AD03-B139F5D8E0DC_zps

Bad news...
It's not uploadable. It exploits a glitch that allows resizing of logos on the apron to work as they did in WWE13. The glitch doesn't work on the entrance way, and that is still not resizing as before. That said, the glitch used on the apron doesn't register any PT's as being used, so still have the full quota.

With me having a 3 month old, I'm getting nowhere near as much time as I had last year. When he's asleep on me, I can't be getting up and down moving graphics onto the PS3. That said, I can use my laptop so I've made some more aprons to use when I eventually get the chance.

hxNiapK.jpg

7aDlPYO.jpg

TEqIMSA.jpg

wxVI5Kc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You sir are a Legend! I saw the stuff you did for WWE 13 and I gotta say I was really impressed quality wise on the arenas you did.

Very kind.

First post updated with WWF Royal Rumble.