WCW {PRO} Wrestling Arena

Dangerous Dancing Dan

Nice thanks. I wish we could have a smaller "TV Studio" template but this will do. Thanks

You are welcome.  

nice arena bro.. i used it for a brief time but after a while realized i didn't need a minor wcw show LOL

^Don't mention it man - Like i've said before and yeah we've had our differences/arguments but the passion in your work definitely is there :) hopefully you do a hog wild 96 logo since the person that did the arena felt the need not to upload the logo LOL. And as far as your request for those caws, they were way before my time. Hope there's no hard feelings there :)

^Don't mention it man - Like i've said before and yeah we've had our differences/arguments but the passion in your work definitely is there :) hopefully you do a hog wild 96 logo since the person that did the arena felt the need not to upload the logo LOL. And as far as your request for those caws, they were way before my time. Hope there's no hard feelings there :)

I think I saw a WCW hog wild logo but I'm not sure if it was a 96.

hog wild was only in 96 if i'm not mistaken 97-99 it was turned to road wild. I'm sure you probably say road wild cause i've looked. I have the hog wild arena just not the logo

hog wild was only in 96 if i'm not mistaken 97-99 it was turned to road wild. I'm sure you probably say road wild cause i've looked. I have the hog wild arena just not the logo

Is it the same design but the only difference is the Instead the word Hog it's Road? I'll try to  make it on Thursday. 

Edited by Dangerous Dancing Dan

Is it the same design but the only difference is the Instead the word Hog it's Road? I'll try to  make it on Thursday.   

something like that.. and it doesn't have the whole wcw/nwo thing added to it. I try to make my universes as authentic as possible meaning, before bash at the beach 96 i don't want any nwo shirts logos etc showing in the crowd so i use the 80s arena templates lol

something like that.. and it doesn't have the whole wcw/nwo thing added to it. I try to make my universes as authentic as possible meaning, before bash at the beach 96 i don't want any nwo shirts logos etc showing in the crowd so i use the 80s arena templates lol

Okay but Then I have to have make two versions. One with 80's Crowd and one with the NWO Shirts in the crowd.

Is that a typo thing? Wresting? Its missing a L.

I know I put the L in the word. I tried to to strech the logo out as far that I can.  If I did you can fix it since the logo it can be reuploaded.

Okay but Then I have to have make two versions. One with 80's Crowd and one with the NWO Shirts in the crowd.

no i didn't need the arena just the logo lol

and btw i tried pulling your pro wrestling arena and logo off of cc earlier this morning like 1amish here (EST) and all of your stuff was gone.. which is pretty weird since i made the pics of your arena yesterday afternoon/early evening

Not another year of content disappearing!

he said it's still there but i searched using the search tags and his GT and i didn't see it.. weird lol