IamCrazyPT MODS - Arenas Match-ups

IamCrazyPT

Here some screenshots of my Ron Killings Mod

What do you think?Should i release it like he is?

1st attire:

wvka.jpg

zwv8.jpg

sizq.jpg

Working superstar threads:
9xq8.jpg
Its also possible to edit the littles blue thing on the hair

2nd attire:
kij2.jpg

3rd attire:
v4gz.jpg

4th attire:
gw86.jpg

Edited by IamCrazyPT

Awesome work bro, I have a question. Can the TNA arena be used to replace another slot or does it have to be used over WM10? I would wanting to replace either Superstars or Main Event.

Awesome work bro, I have a question. Can the TNA arena be used to replace another slot or does it have to be used over WM10? I would wanting to replace either Superstars or Main Event.

Yes.Change the name of the bg.pac.Rename the pach and press update non wreslter arc file.

Unfortunaly you can only replace arena that have no stage ramp by another arena that doesn´t have a stage ramp or vice-versa.For example if you replace the superstars arena that have a ramp for my tna arena that has no ramp the wrestler will walk on the stage like if there was there a ramp.

Dont know if i made myself clear :D

Here a preview of my JBL mod.Wich other attires would you like to see for JBL?

Great american bash 2005 attire:

V5NF9V3.jpg

c5qu6iV.jpg

vW0ezKN.jpg

Svr 2010 attire:

6XVe2Dp.jpg

Edited by IamCrazyPT
  • Like 1

JBL looks great.. you should mod him into short haired apa bradshaw.. the early ministry one. all you'd need to do is change the hair color to black and add the facial hair from WWE 13 

55_RAW_11161998_0029.jpg

Interesting idea.Gonna try it :)

JBL looks great.. you should mod him into short haired apa bradshaw.. the early ministry one. all you'd need to do is change the hair color to black and add the facial hair from WWE 13 

55_RAW_11161998_0029.jpg

Interesting idea.Gonna try it :)

just checked the wwe 13 texture.. you can use the face/hair for 2k14 JBL. they fit over one another perfectly, as does the chest paint. you can even use the 13 texture to get the right skin-tone. all you'd need to do is mess around with the tights placement :)