ECWDanSelby's arenas

ECWDanSelby

Love the Superstars arena!

Thank you, sir.

I was trying to think of a way to do the multiscreen look, then I realised I could just turn the grid on on Photoshop, then take a screen print of it! Bit cheeky, but I think it had the desired effect.

I downloaded your Japanese Deathmatch arena with the barbwire wood textures which was freaking awesome dude. Also I downloaded the old CZW Deathmatch with the thumbtack canvas and both of them have been a great addition to my WWE Universe and hardcore game play. Also I downloaded the blood plus barbwire textures you uploaded and hope to make my own arena using them if that's alright with you? If the arena looks good I might upload it to CC, but I haven't got any ideas yet, but if I do i'll credit you for those awesome textures man! Thank you for the shared content man and keep up the good work.

Thank you very much guys, makes it all worth it.

Yeh, aslong as I get a mention you can do whatever the hell you want, bro! I uploaded them for people to use them :)