Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

Thanks Mathayus. I guess the issue I saw was that by default the nwo version of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash already have a second attire for WM X8. I would have thought this second attire already occupied the 00037812 and 14 slots. I was afraid of overwriting that data. Hall (378) also already seems to have an entry in the original misc pac for 2 attires. I was approaching the addition as if this would be a third attire. Will try what you suggest though.

Yes. The problem was that I haven´t any good refference about the color and made it in gold in the beginning and then, I watched bad photos and it looked like red. I´ll need to watch the match to fix the colors.

and speaking of Hollywood, any update?

Starrcade finished, waiting to be uploaded and I´m thinking about the lighning.

Thanks for the photo.

You can edit that Rock attire easily in superstars thread. I think that Hollywood and HBK are my last mods.

:( thanks for all the mods you have done. Always great work!

Yes, thanks, make mods don´t let me time to play the game and it´s time!

and speaking of Hollywood, any update?

Starrcade finished, waiting to be uploaded and I´m thinking about the lighning.

Thanks for the photo.

You can edit that Rock attire easily in superstars thread. I think that Hollywood and HBK are my last mods.

:( thanks for all the mods you have done. Always great work!

Yes, thanks, make mods don´t let me time to play the game and it´s time!

its time to play Mathayus, thanks a lot for your work

If you need something and i can help you pls tell me

thanks

Great mod Mathayus. The Warrior from WM12 is my personal fav. I know it's still in progress, but I figured I'd point out the arm and leg tassel colors. Here's a photo that might help? Cheers.

tumblr_mc2pz2KXgR1qzx70zo1_1280-1_zps676

Great mod Mathayus. The Warrior from WM12 is my personal fav. I know it's still in progress, but I figured I'd point out the arm and leg tassel colors. Here's a photo that might help? Cheers.

It´s my favourite too. I´m little colorblind. So maybe I need help with the tassels. The thing is that i see the blue in the legs and not in the arms. And you only can change for arms and it change in the legs too.

Ok, I put in the arms: Black, white, orange and red.

What I missed with it?

Apart of it, I think that I´ll be doing a little edit to the Warrior logo and it will be finished.

Edited by Mathayus

Hey Mathayus. The arm colors are Yellow, Red, Pink and Black. The legs are the same except it's purple instead of black. If the arms and legs are the same, then I guess you get to pick which one you like best. Btw, thanks for all your other mods too. :)

Hey Mathayus. The arm colors are Yellow, Red, Pink and Black. The legs are the same except it's purple instead of black. If the arms and legs are the same, then I guess you get to pick which one you like best. Btw, thanks for all your other mods too. :)

Ok, I´ll be using the arms colors, but I´ll think about use purple instead of black.

Edited by Mathayus