Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

I don´t know. But If there isn´t any good hair for him, nobody can´t.

the best thing is that you watch what hair is similar at what are you looking for. The look at the textures to see if the hair parts match.

This is the only way.

Hair model is 2710.bpe in pach files.

No problem. I´ll need to find the back logo. Next week I´ll watch Survivor Series to see if I can get a good pic to be used in photoshop.

BTW:

Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania XII gloves done and uploaded.

Nsienski is using the model with the hacked hair Tekken did last year.

Wrong, I made the hair hack (model and texture) myself and spent a lot of times on it.

SO Please Mathayus, before making statements like that, just make sure you have the right infos bro......

Edited by nsieniski

Nsienski is using the model with the hacked hair Tekken did last year.

Wrong, I made the hair hack (model and texture) myself and spent a lot of times on it.

SO Please Mathayus, before making statements like that, just make sure you have the right infos bro......

Then you are using the same model that Tekken did last year. I didn´t said anything about the texture. Take it easy, man.

Niice i love that starcade Hogan , really really nice 

Thanks, it´s one of my favoutire attire. I awaited years to get Hogan back in a Wrestling game. :lol

Wow!

You're really killing it with those Hogan mods.

One small detail though, the "4 Life" letters should be white.

Yes, I noticed the logo was too dark when I take the screens. But isn´t finished yet, nothing of the brightness part is made at this point.

-Rick Rude V2 uploaded.

I wasn´t happy with the first version and I adjusted the tights designs better.

-Curtis Axel mod done.

-I finished the Hogan mods too. In next days I´ll be uploading it.

-Rick Rude V2 uploaded.

I wasn´t happy with the first version and I adjusted the tights designs better.

-Curtis Axel mod done.

-I finished the Hogan mods too. In next days I´ll be uploading it.

Cool.

Mathayus, do you use the Hall WM X8 attire as an alt attire? I was adding mods this morning and realized that the default misc pac actually already has entries for the Hall DLC and references two attires, the second of which is WM X8. I tried Tekken's method of adding the pach files to another in-game wrestler's pac then updating the arcs but I don't think the game knew where to look to load these. Ended up with a black screen. Hope I can just manually remove the arc entries X-Packer added for these files.

To add Scott Hall WM X8. Inject the attire into another one, I used a dummy made for Diesel and used two slots to inject the Hall pach, rename the pach into the Diesel pac to 00037812 and 14. Update arcs to add alt attires.

Go to the misc_start01.pac Look for someone that you aren´t ading any plus attire, for example Mahal. Change the Mahal Hex value for Hall hex value.

Do the misc pac thing like with the rest.

Now Mahal haven´t any entry in the misc.pac but he is working, and you get the alt attires for Hall.

And of course, I´m using it like alt attire. My favourite attire is the original.

Edited by Mathayus