Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

I really like your Hogan. It  looks a bit more detailed than the one T&R's did. But it need a little retexture:

-Add wrist tapes(White), to fix the the wristtape bug.

-Replace the cut off gloves with full black gloves.

-The lightning bolt paint on his pants need to be thinner and a bit darker.

4123368.jpg

...and there you have it. His Hog Wild '96 attire.

Edited by RJJ

Thanks, Tekken. I got a good reference for the lightning design.

I really like your Hogan. It  looks a bit more detailed than the one T&R's did. But it need a little retexture:

4123368.jpg

But It is the Hollywood render attire, not Hog Wild 96. For that, the lightning are different.

Look at the picture down.

About the wristbands. I´ll have to think on it.

wwe2k14-hulk-hogan-wm18.jpg

Thanks, Tekken. I got a good reference for the lightning design.

4123368.jpg

But It is the Hollywood render attire, not Hog Wild 96. For that, the lightning are different.

Look at the picture down.

About the wristbands. I´ll have to think on it.

wwe2k14-hulk-hogan-wm18.jpg

Oh...I see.

If you're planning on making the render attire I suggest you should use Hogan's WM 4 model as the base and do some retexture on it:

wwe_2k14_screenshots__wm4_macho__elizabe

That would be much easier for you.

Edited by RJJ

Oh...I see.

If you're planning on making the render attire I suggest you should use Hogan's WM 4 model as the base and do some retexture on it:

Why that Hogan?

You can´t get him without the T-shirt in ring and the face model is different. Better the other, and is almost done. Only the wristband thing.

If it´s about the entrance attire that you think gets better, Yes, but It looks off when he goes to break the t-shirt.

thanks for the booker t...been looking for it for so long...tq so much...anychance could you make it using shorter hair...or using r truth hair...i keep try but keep getting error...btw thanks for the booker t mod....

I tried to make his hair shorter but can´t be done for how the hair works in the model. The R-Truth hair isn´t good enough, I thought that too.

Isn´t possible to use hairs from older smackdown games?

I was thinking in kofi kingston hair from svr 2009

thanks for the booker t...been looking for it for so long...tq so much...anychance could you make it using shorter hair...or using r truth hair...i keep try but keep getting error...btw thanks for the booker t mod....

I tried to make his hair shorter but can´t be done for how the hair works in the model. The R-Truth hair isn´t good enough, I thought that too.

Not possible. Only from WWE´12 to current. Is the same thing that the models.

Not possible. Only from WWE´12 to current. Is the same thing that the models.

how about mark henry hair?

Oh...I see.

Why that Hogan?

You can´t get him without the T-shirt in ring and the face model is different. Better the other, and is almost done. Only the wristband thing.

If it´s about the entrance attire that you think gets better, Yes, but It looks off when he goes to break the t-shirt.

Because it matches the one in the render. With the cross neckless, no knee pads, and no knee brace.

But that's ok. if you're almost done with the mod as you said, then there is no need to go all over this again.

You can't do anything about the wristband, since it's modeled. The only solution is to paint it white.

how about mark henry hair?

I never thought in Mark Henry hair. Could be a good option.

Because it matches the one in the render. With the cross neckless, no knee pads, and no knee brace.

But that's ok. if you're almost done with the mod as you said, then there is no need to go all over this again.

You can't do anything about the wristband, since it's modeled. The only solution is to paint it white.

Well, I´ll see about if I can remove the T-shirt with skin textures for in-ring. You are right about the pants without the knees but I need to see if the boots matches with Hollywood boots too.

I´ll look about the hair.

94.jpg

This is the attire. Cowboy boots = No way. all the attire will looks off.

I´ll make the lightning thinner.

Alright. Go for it.

Hey, are you planning on retexturing the gloves to match it with the ones on the render?

Edited by RJJ

@Mathayus

I

am very grateful for what you've done sir, but forgive me for asking this: I have done many reading, but cant find out how to import your Wrestlers into my game, I have a JTAG, but dont know how to put the file in the right folder, how to update the arc, could anyone please explain? or at least provide me some links with details, thank you so much!

Sorry for my grammar, English is not my native :D

@Mathayus

I

am very grateful for what you've done sir, but forgive me for asking this: I have done many reading, but cant find out how to import your Wrestlers into my game, I have a JTAG, but dont know how to put the file in the right folder, how to update the arc, could anyone please explain? or at least provide me some links with details, thank you so much!

Sorry for my grammar, English is not my native :D

Read the Pinned Tutorial section in the Modding Discussion Thread

Go here and read tutos:

You´ll need X-Packer tool by Tekken to open the files and update the arcs or add alt. attires.

You´ll need Xbdecompress.exe to uncompress the files too. I don´t know if X-Packer 9 have this utility.

or go to Tekken´s blog. there is all the info you need.

Go here and read tutos:

You´ll need X-Packer tool by Tekken to open the files and update the arcs or add alt. attires.

You´ll need Xbdecompress.exe to uncompress the files too. I don´t know if X-Packer 9 have this utility.

or go to Tekken´s blog. there is all the info you need.

Thank you so much for this :)