Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone upload the Undertaker 91 w/ new hair again, the link is dead. I just installed the one from Path of the Warrior and the hair is awful.

Thanks Mathayus

Edited by Red Rooster

I think I erased that mod from my PC. I´ll give a look anyway when I can.

I had troubles finishing Sid and I´m busy this days, when I can I´ll fix the last things and I´ll upload it.

Edited by Mathayus

• 1 month later...

I fixed the Sid´s neck and finally I finished it. It´s uploaded in the first post.

Credits to bugsy casue he helped me a lot in this mod.

Now I´m officially retired from modding.

• Like 1

I fixed the Sid´s neck and finally I finished it. It´s uploaded in the first post.

Credits to bugsy casue he helped me a lot in this mod.

Now I´m officially retired from modding.

Thanks for Sid dude, Im sad to see you go. Thanks for all the great mods. Hope to see you back some time in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work!  Somebody recently gave me a Sid Justice trading card @ a wrestling show that'd be perfect for a render!  Now that I don't have to work on editing videos for a TV show, I have mad time to work on mods, but Mathayus is retiring so it's bitter sweet!

Mathayus thanks a lot to finish SID (colaborating with the big Bugsy), and i am so sad for your retirement. Like said Bugsy and Red hope you will come back for wwe16.

"que te vaya bien tio, aqui tienes un amigo"

Wow as soon as I saw this, I had to sign in to say thanks for everything. You've been a really great help for the community with some real quality work. Sid's a great way to go out with a bang! All the best!

Just saw what's going on. Sucks to see another one go. It's been awesome having you around the community, man!

As far as emotions go, I have made some progress--at least in the sense of narrowing things down. I injected the EVZ for Rock's 2K15 entrance over his one in 2K14 (it's the same entrance, as I'm sure you know), and with the 2K14 EVP, the emotions were working. So I can rule out that it has anything to do with the EVZ, and that the issue lies somewhere in the EVP.

Just wanted to give an update regarding this stuff, as I've recently taken some time to look into it again. Not sure what the deal was with testing I did with the Rock's 2K15 entrance, but it turns out I was 100% wrong, and the issues with the faces not animating in 2K15 entrances brought into 2K14 has nothing to do with the EVP and everything to do with the EVZ, which is not good. I've gained a pretty good understanding of the EVP and can generally read that, but I have absolutely zero clue what's going on in the EVZ since it's just a PACH file containing a bunch of YANM files, which are animations.

Edited by OverTheEdge

Thanks guys, for the comments. I´m not out of here of all. Only that I´m out about making new mods. I don´t know if I´ll do any mod with the next game, but nothing so big that take me the time I wasted the last years I´ve been doing it.

OTE, I read that the day you posted the info, I discovered that info a lot of time ago and tried to mod a EVZ file, but I´m not an expert with the Hex thing and give up.

Thanks guys, for the comments. I´m not out of here of all. Only that I´m out about making new mods. I don´t know if I´ll do any mod with the next game, but nothing so big that take me the time I wasted the last years I´ve been doing it.

OTE, I read that the day you posted the info, I discovered that info a lot of time ago and tried to mod a EVZ file, but I´m not an expert with the Hex thing and give up.

After spending some time over the last few days looking over the EVZ files and trying different shit with them, this all just got even more confusing. One thing I wanted to try and finally got around to was injecting a 2K15 entrance into one of the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode's cutscene slots. This crossed my mind, because before I knew of the issue with the faces not animating in the 2K15 entrances, I had already needed to put in one of 2K15's Showcase cutscenes into 2K14 for the ol' YouTube channel. Thing is, the cutscene worked perfectly fine even though it was a EVP/EVZ from 2K15. Anyway, enough background, I tried shooting the EVZ from Sami's entrance into a cutscene slot. I couldn't get the EVP, so a lot of other things were screwed up, but--and the most important part--is the entrance animation worked exactly as it should have, with the face fully animated.

Ready to feel annoyed? Turns out the problem isn't even with either the EVP or the EVZ. Somewhere in the game, there must be a difference between how it loads up entrances and how it loads up those cutscenes, despite the file structures being exactly identical. So, yeah, now I have nothing even remotely close in mind as to what would be next or what I should be looking for. Think this might be the end of what I can offer as far as this goes.

Edited by OverTheEdge

After spending some time over the last few days looking over the EVZ files and trying different shit with them, this all just got even more confusing. One thing I wanted to try and finally got around to was injecting a 2K15 entrance into one of the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode's cutscene slots. This crossed my mind, because before I knew of the issue with the faces not animating in the 2K15 entrances, I had already needed to put in one of 2K15's Showcase cutscenes into 2K14 for the ol' YouTube channel. Thing is, the cutscene worked perfectly fine even though it was a EVP/EVZ from 2K15. Anyway, enough background, I tried shooting the EVZ from Sami's entrance into a cutscene slot. I couldn't get the EVP, so a lot of other things were screwed up, but--and the most important part--is the entrance animation worked exactly as it should have, with the face fully animated.

Ready to feel annoyed? Turns out the problem isn't even with either the EVP or the EVZ. Somewhere in the game, there must be a difference between how it loads up entrances and how it loads up those cutscenes, despite the file structures being exactly identical. So, yeah, now I have nothing even remotely close in mind as to what would be next or what I should be looking for. Think this might be the end of what I can offer as far as this goes.

Damn that is some interesting discoveries. Looks like it might be a problem that wont be possible for us to fix.

Damn that is some interesting discoveries. Looks like it might be a problem that wont be possible for us to fix.

Yeah, unfortunately, that's about where I'm at with this. I have no clue as to why the faces won't animate in one part of the game but yet do exactly that when the same files are put into another. While checking out the EVZs from the 2K15 entrance, the only major difference that I could spot between ones from '13/2K14 and 2K15 (which I'll include a picture of below) was a small part just past the header. It almost looks like an index of sorts, but it doesn't point to any offsets within the file--at least not ones that lead to anything. It doesn't seem to have any correlation to the EVPs either. In the '13/2K14 ones, there are a handful of lines that increase by 50000; however, in 2K15's entrances, there's only the first line of all zeros and then that again, only ending in a '1'. Not sure what to make of it, but I was wondering if the overall structure of the 2K15 EVZs could have been it. Wouldn't make much sense, though, seeing as they work perfectly fine in the whole cutscene deal.

http://i.imgur.com/uq23pNY.png

On the left is the Rock's EVZ from 2K14 and on the right is Sami's from 2K15. Though, one thing that I did notice was that any entrance--at least ones that I checked--that wasn't newly included in 2K15 (i.e. the Rock, AJ, etc.) had the same amount of those lines in their 2K15 counterparts, unlike the new ones added for the first time in 2K15. In addition to that, an early test I did that made me think the issue was in the EVP involved me trying out the Rock's 2K15 EVZ, which ended up having the facial animations working in 2K14, which majorly threw me off at first. So, maybe there is something to that. I really don't know anymore haha.

Edited by OverTheEdge

• 2 weeks later...

The section of data you have highlighted is the header. Each section of data lists a filename, size and offset. the 2k15 file has less files in the animation which could be why the faces are not animating.