Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

Hi mate,

Just tried your Hogan mod. I may have messed something up, but the attires come out in the wrong colours on some and without an entrance shirt on all attires. Do I need to use your 2K15 entrance? 

Great Work! Any updates on the Starrcade 97 Sting?

I let out that project.

Is there a way you can shorten the other hair?

Always is a possibility. Maybe now that we can inject the hair over another object we can split the back part of the hair and hide that part.

Sid is looking great. Why don't you use the face texture from my model?

I´ll give a look at that.

Hi mate,

Just tried your Hogan mod. I may have messed something up, but the attires come out in the wrong colours on some and without an entrance shirt on all attires. Do I need to use your 2K15 entrance? 

Ok, that´s because you didn´t read the part i posted. you´ll need to get the attires with the correct colors to lock up some attires. So you´ll need to use the part I uploaded that overwrite the Hogan attires in hex.

About the shirt, I forgot to say that I made the attires to work with the flag entrance. Cause is when Hogan is ripping the shirt. To use the normal entrance you´ll need to inject over the Hogan shirt, the normal Hogan shirt. I didn´t use the 2K15 entrance cause of the emotions on the face.

Look at my new Muracco in my topic , thats about the best short hair for Sid to my knowledge , they are modified Dusty's hair

I´ll go for it.

Ok, that´s because you didn´t read the part i posted. you´ll need to get the attires with the correct colors to lock up some attires. So you´ll need to use the part I uploaded that overwrite the Hogan attires in hex.

I used your hex misc download mate and still had the same issues :( I'd be happy with the flag entrance but he comes out with the standard entrance, no flag. I'll give it another shot when I get some more time. I matched up you hex misc entries with mine perfectly and still had a problem.

Edited by LordBarker

I´m collabing with Bugsyboy to finish Sid:

th_883940644_SId5_122_249lo.jpg

Yo this is badass!!!  I'm guessing the Diesel jacket didn't work?  Good thing we can always add the metal things over the jacket through texture editing!!!

Is it possible to use your classic Hogan mod in another slot? I was thinking about switching Brock out so I have 2 extra Hogan's - one WCW and one using your models - but unsure if yours come with entrance attire directly since they rely on the weird 109 slot.

Cheers