Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

Looking good, you should try Bugsy's Hogan Hair off his WCW Hogan it looks way better than the original.

I used that hair for my WCW Hogan, but I did´t know if he had more hair in 1991 or if he was so bald yet in that era.

But is a posibility.

hogan1.jpg

Edited by Mathayus

I mixed the three entrance files into one big file, erased the entrances that didn´t works and fixed the announcer in the entrances it was possible.

Hollywood Hogan previews. There will be 6 attires. Hair by Bugsyboy, Credits for textures to Nsieniski, Red and Tekken.

Comparision between Hogan from 2K14 and 2K15:

th_174413679_Comp_122_469lo.jpg

Yeah, I just figured out how to fix/change the ring announcer's position around about a month ago--possibly the lighting too (noticed the values, haven't had time to test or play around with anything). I was going to try and put together a quick tutorial if I got some time, but if you've got them sorted out, I guess it's not necessary. The only thing I'm currently stumped on is getting the emotions/facial animations working.

OTE:

What I did was simple. Get a 2K15 EVP file, one from the disc. Not DLC, they got the announcer on the mat. And used that EVP for the DLC guys. The Tag and title entrances from the disc have the announcer down the ring. But if you found how to fix the announcer that would be better to fix the rest of entrances.

The emotions is another thing that I can´t fix.

Yeah, I originally actually tried using a 2K14 EVP with the 2K15 EVZ for an entrance and it gave me issues (such as ropes not moving when they should and then the entrance freezing up at the end of it) which is what forced me to try and actually look into it. For whatever reason, the values for the default position of the ring announcer in 2K15 are the same values that put them in the position that they'd be in for the Rock's entrance in 2K14, which is why they are where they are. The first 2K15 entrance I tried importing was Sami Zayn's original one, and with the ring announcer in the improper place, when he steps through and bounces off of the ropes, he goes right through them which wasn't going to work for me. I actually figured it out by chance, but it's just a matter of locating an offset and copying over some values in hex--pretty simple actually, which is saying something coming from me in regard to hex editing. Like I said, once I get some time, I'll write up what actually needs to be done. Had no idea others actually cared about this, let alone were trying to figure it out.

As far as emotions go, I have made some progress--at least in the sense of narrowing things down. I injected the EVZ for Rock's 2K15 entrance over his one in 2K14 (it's the same entrance, as I'm sure you know), and with the 2K14 EVP, the emotions were working. So I can rule out that it has anything to do with the EVZ, and that the issue lies somewhere in the EVP.

Thanks man, the entrances are great - may be a silly question but how do I assign the Taker with Bearer entrance? It doesn't seem to work as a solo entrance, does it need to be in tag? All the others work perfectly. 

Edited by LordBarker

Thanks man, the entrances are great - may be a silly question but how do I assign the Taker with Bearer entrance? It doesn't seem to work as a solo entrance, does it need to be in tag? All the others work perfectly. 

That entrance works only when you select Bearer as manager with Taker. You´ll need before to go into the arc and look for the entrance07 EVP 733 value and change it to 000. So the game will read the new one.

Yeah....

Great work, when you can, you can post that tutorial and maybe we can fix the tag entrances too. To fix the emotions will be great, maybe they changed some values that don´t work in 2K14. Finding that values and changing it could fix the issue. I tried to find it some month ago, without luck.