Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

I was thinking Id wait until the DLC project is under way and then request to put Mr Perfect in the slot for the manager Mr Perfect, that way he will have the correct entrance announcement etc.

I believe Tekken said he was unlocking all the NPCs in his first DLC

I was thinking Id wait until the DLC project is under way and then request to put Mr Perfect in the slot for the manager Mr Perfect, that way he will have the correct entrance announcement etc.

I believe Tekken said he was unlocking all the NPCs in his first DLC

That was a great idea, so I only have to replace the black attire for his LOW attires and add it to superstars thread to change the colours.

But in the other hand, I want to get Curt Hennig with this look too. And edit Scott Steiner to add details and to do some amazing mods. And Nash, and...

the DLC is a problem.

Uploaded:

-Shawn Michaels:

1993/94 attire

Summerslam 1995

-Kaitlyn

I decided to fix a little the hairline in Curt Henning/Mr. Perfect, so I´ll be uploading them soon.

Mr. Perfect attire done and posted.

Mr Perfect and Curt Henning will be different pac files.

Wait were you actually able to have a different hair for the entrance and match with Michaels? If that is actually possible I'm going to be so pissed they've been that lazy for this long.

Of course you can, they are two separate models. They take shortcuts wherever possible.

Fixed the hair borders and uploaded Curt Henning and Mr Perfect pacs.

I made the Mr. Perfect thinking in the next Tekken´s unlocked NPC DLC.

So the Manager attire for Mr. Perfect is the alt. attire

You need to compress the file using xbcompress.exe, but that doesn´t works for me.

Then, go to Le Fluffie and replace pac file, go to security tab and Sign for Dev Live.

I didn´t try yet without rebuilding.

Shawn Michaels 1993/94 Mod looks amazing,might create a CAW using superstar heads.

I´ll create a caw for Michaels to make him in his NWO attire and putting him the NWO/HBK theme.

did you change something in the entrance attire?

Shawn Michaels 1993/94 Mod looks amazing,might create a CAW using superstar heads.

I´ll create a caw for Michaels to make him in his NWO attire and putting him the NWO/HBK theme.

did you change something in the entrance attire?

For the NWO caw. It´s not done yet.

If is about the !993 Michaels, not. The same entrance attire that WM10.