Mathayus Mods - Sycho Sid Uploaded. Bye.

Mathayus

Can you change HBK's hair to a ponytail for his WM 12 entrance model?  Also, are his biker gloves attached to the model or can they be removed/made transparent??

About his WM XII entrance:

I don´t know if the ponytail can be added cause maybe the hair isn´t compatible with the entrance model. I don´t remember if he was using a ponytail in the real entrance, in with the gloves first.

The biker gloves:

Are you talking about the WM10 model?

If so, I think that the can´t be removed. Looks like it is modeled.

The ponytail looks upside down.  How does it move around in-game??  He had his hair in a ponytail & for a while in the match.
hbkwm12jpg.jpg

You did a great job on your HBK mods.  The only thing that bugs me about them, though, are the boots...  For the Two Dudes w/ Attitudes, Summerslam 95, he wore the same style of O'Neal boots as his 93/94 attire.  I would copy the textures from that model over, make them all white & maybe add more shading to some of the creases to give it more of a 3D look (unless you can hack the attributes from the other model's boots).  His WrestleMania 12 attire was slightly different, though.  You would have to make the red designs on the sides of the 93/94 model's boots white then make the rest black.

Wrestlemania-12-Shawn-Michaels_2069.jpg

Too bad you can't remove the gloves for the WM 10 model.  You could easily make his WM 11 attire (LOWM) vs Diesel, as well as a better base model for the 2 Dudes & Summerslam attires.

Is there any way to change the color of Razor Ramon's shoe laces like you did w/ the elbow pads??

Edited by XIII

1- For Razor´s shoe laces:

You can change it in the masks to edit in in the superstars threads, but you need to add it to one of the asiggned colors. So if you want to change it, you must change the laces at the same time that you change the trunks, or other design, of just, let out one design and asign it to other part of the designs. You can´t give it one design only for it without loose another.

2- About the boots of HBK. I tried to change that 3D eefect in the textures using the WM10 boots and the RT logo for Summerslam. But it don´t work cause the boots designs are in 3D in the model and looks really bad using a different texture over it. For the RT logo or O´neal logo. You can put it in a boot, and looks great, but in the other boot it looks inverted. So better let it out. If the model have a texture for each boot, It would be possible.

Now I see the boots of Michaels and you got reason. The problem is that maybe the hair isn´t compatible, like the ponytail. You can see the pic i posted. And the gloves form that attire have the same thing.

Anyway the gloves are giving me a lot of troubles.

Replaced Mr Perfect (manager) in dlc3 with your Mr Perfect, looks great and The Fink saying Mr Perfect instead of Curt Hennig is icing on the cake. Cheers!

I would like too see that. The Mr. Perfect theme in ready in my 360 and with his entrace it must to see great, along with the titantron (If you add it)

I haven´t time now to read what about the Tekken´s DLC. Later I´ll go to that tread.

Replaced Mr Perfect (manager) in dlc3 with your Mr Perfect, looks great and The Fink saying Mr Perfect instead of Curt Hennig is icing on the cake. Cheers!

I would like too see that. The Mr. Perfect theme in ready in my 360 and with his entrace it must to see great, along with the titantron (If you add it)

I haven´t time now to read what about the Tekken´s DLC. Later I´ll go to that tread.

Yeah I have his theme in and I have resized his titantron to fit this years game.

Here it is If you want it (just rename it to .bik2 instead of .bik)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/44m8caxyampn48z/193.bik

Edited by Red Rooster

Love Hall and Nash ,juste maybe make Nash logo a little more smooth to look real because I can see your drawing and put a little more white and blonde in goatee specially the sides , nice start on Hall , will definitely use theses

Yeah I have his theme in and I have resized his titantron to fit this years game.

Here it is If you want it (just rename it to .bik2 instead of .bik)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/44m8caxyampn48z/193.bik

Thanks, man. Is great to get Mr. Perfect with all the details.

nash is great too man :) way better now 

one question do you know how to find in dlc_03misc.pac the dlc hex codes to add attires?

Thanks.

I looked for the hex value in the misc_dlc but without luck. But other guys found it, but told me that he can´t add alt. attires. I think that maybe with the X-Packer 9 it can be done.

Love Hall and Nash ,juste maybe make Nash logo a little more smooth to look real because I can see your drawing and put a little more white and blonde in goatee specially the sides , nice start on Hall , will definitely use theses

For the logo making softly the borders?

About Hall, I think that would be a easier mod. But the front logo to get it perfect need a lot of job.

The back logo is only a test, It must to be remade.

I added facial hair to Hall. The Jacket is done. Only make the trunks logos and ready, but first I´ll finish with Nash. Plus making him a 2002 attire with the ponytail.

diesel-wwe-legend-sports-fashion-7.jpg

About the goatee, I´ll see what i can do but I tried to do this goatee:

kevinnash1_display_image.jpg?1266433082

You can see that the borders are darker and the mostache is not so blonde like the center part of the goatee.

I´ll try to make not so dark the borders.

Edited by Mathayus

Awesome Nash, I hope you also mod him so he has grey hair, older Kevin Nash look

Sorry, I have enough of Nash with 4 attires. And I never was a fan of TNA.

But still can't add alternate attire to dlc the way it is, right?

But I think It would be possible with X-Packer 9 adding the info in the misc.pac and adding the the pach files into the games folder.

If not, the attires are done.

Nice Attires bro

The first is my favourite. I´m making tests with the facial hair.

When everything will be done, I´ll can add your Diesel to my game.

Edited by Mathayus

The hair is also a bit yellow but otherwise looks fantastic!

Love your Nash, can't wait for the link bro :)

Thanks guys.

I fit finally the NWO logo and attires are finished.

About the hair colour. I´m a bit colorblind, but I´ll try to desaturate it a little.

I´m triying to add more wihte to the down part of the goatee. I think it can looks better with a little touch and then I´ll be uploading.

I´ll be compressing the files and uploading it in individual pac files. So you can select the attire you want in the DLC.