Gamevolt's Conversion Centre (BOLIEVE uploaded 23/05/14)

Gamevolt

Hey man, it would be badass if you converted Akzeffect's Roman Reigns caw, I'd say that's one of the best caws I've seen this year, it would be sweet to have a awesome quality caw on the PS3 side of things for an up-to-date Roman Reigns

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was going to do a SummerSlam update similar to the Wrestlemania XXX update but since no one really needs a major update there was no need. (I'm sure someone will upload Cena's red shirt logos if it's not already up :)) and as for KENTA lets be honest besides the attire it sucked lol.

So thats probably it now for 2K14. Can't wait for 2K15 although the lack of texturing will suck (Please add that as a feature 2K) and since a lot of the great CAW makers from the 360 will be coming over to the PS4 this is probably the last Conversion Centre. Combine them with the amazing talent we have on PS3 who will hopefully jump to PS4 and it's going to be an awesome time for anyone getting WWE 2K15 on PS4... Unless 2K screw up CAW mode this year. As for me I'll probably just create some Superstar Heads (If it's still in) or make textures for people even if it has to be pixel by pixel in PT (If it's still in)

So thanks to everyone who downloaded anything I uploaded, I hope you liked it, tweaked it and most importantly had fun with it.

It's been fun. Hope to see you all around on the PS4 and if it's not 2K15 then sometime in the future. Until then "Have a Nice Day"

Gamevolt

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...