How Burn Custum Hctp?

UnderFan73

"I create my HCTP whit Real Music, Titantrons, Wrestler Models!!!"

Can I buy some pot from you?

I can beleave you on the fact that you got you're custom music into the game, heck, it's no biggie. But movies and wrestler models? As far as I know, changing the movies still can't be done, and I know for a fact that you can't replace the wrestler models. So if you can prove that you are using altered wrestler models, I'll send you $100 bill in the mail, I swear it on my life.....

100 bucks? :lol Its not deal.

I'm not CLP! I ONLY:

Replace Music (add announces) & movies.

My friends tried so hard and got models.

I do know how? But i have!

I'm not American, my friend and i from Spain!

My friends good hackers! Now i happy!!!

Edited by UnderFan73

no, you CANNOT put new models in the game, so just give it up. The models are not even by themselves, and if you somehow DID manage to extract them, then convert them into and editable format, there is NO rebuild tool for hctp! The reflexives would fuck it up for sure. Also considering game models need to have the exact same number of faces, vertices, and be the same file size. So basically, you are full of it, unless your friend is some kind of genius.

"Can I buy some pot from you? I'll send you $100 bill in the mail, I swear it on my life..... "

That was classic, taking things out of context in fun.

Now Underfan, I still say that replacing the wrestler models is impossible, but for the sake of arguement, exactly who did you add to the game? And this "Friend" of yours, if all of this is true, have the guy post how he did it and what tools he used, people would die for this knowledge and the guy would be a god around here.

As for the movies, you claim it's easier than replacing music, so by all means, tell us how you did it and what programs you used....

UnderFan73 accoding to your profile on smacktalks you are from the United States.So either way, you lied.(Nice try with Spain and that crap though-Viva La Rasa-)

Just to make sure do you know what Viva la Rasa means or how about me calling you a famet