Official WWE 2K14 Glitch / Problem Topic

Smacktalks

I recently got back into this game and started enjoying it, but I keep running into this issue with Create a Moveset:

Every time I accidentally click on a section that changes springboard or outside dive attacks, if the wrestler doesn't have those abilities, the game will instantly freeze and lock up forcing me to restart the console. This happens consistently and it is infuriating because like I say, I do it accidentally most of the time because I like to check everything is to my liking, and if you forget to save the moveset at the wrong time, you have to start over once it crashes.

I can't believe they shipped the game with this glitch, or the fact that the game still has the issue after all these years (and opportunities for updates). 

FYI, I'm using a 360, and I installed the game to my hard drive.

Edited by NeoNitro

I would assume so as 360 games update automatically once online. 

I also noticed the classic visual grain filter doesn't fully cover the whole screen. There's a strip at the top of the screen that is uncovered.

I'd suggest to find red roosters tutorial and remove that grain alltogether. I believe youll get sick of it after a while and there is no way to turn it off in game.