Official WWE 2K14 Glitch / Problem Topic

Smacktalks

I didn't read all of the posts but just wanted to post one I just experienced:

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description):

I made a CAW with one attire and then did the move set to test it out in game and see what needs to be changed after a few matches. Then I went back and did the other attires and when I did so the move set reset to default.

Was this a one off or does it happen every time?

I think it happens often, it did it to me a few times last game as well.

Which console are you playing on?

Xbox 360

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description):

I made a CAW with one attire and then did the move set to test it out in game and see what needs to be changed after a few matches. Then I went back and did the other attires and when I did so the move set reset to default.

Xbox 360

This is a common glitch ever since they altered the engine in SvR 2011. As much as I hate to say this, I don't expect it to be fixed before 2k15.

Xbox 360

yep was is in 13 aswell everytime.

I was trying to create a story.

First Scene: Show Intro, Custom Arena

Second Scene: Commentary, Talking (replace Heyman with Cole)

First Match: Normal one on one--CAW vs. CAW at Custom Arena.

So far so good...

Third Scene (triggered in the first match when CAW #2 has suffered light damage). I set it to Branching, Manager Slides Chair In Ring, and all I did was replace Stone Cold with one of my CAWs.

The game basically froze.

I tried again, and got the same result.

I cannot say this happened often. I had no problems for story creation in WWE '12 (Wii), I had no problems in WWE '13 (Xbox 360), but in WWE2k14 (also Xbox 360), I can't even have one CAW in a story scene--or the game basically freezes.

Can this be used online? Nope.

Edited by customracer209

Dolph Ziggler has won the Big E Langston... Enough said..2r4iyxu.jpg

Ok how do you do this kinda shit? :p  

i basically was trying to make my own ziggler cash in so i did del rio vs ziggler for the title with langston as a manager and it happened after i won the title lol

after match just freezes, crowd and stuff still move and make sound but wont let me exit have to restart game.

95% mainly online play does it occasionally offline

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

no because it happens after match

Dolph Ziggler has won the Big E Langston... Enough said.. 2r4iyxu.jpg

Thats going to suck for Ziggler. He has to carry Langston over his shoulder for x amount of time.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Dolph Ziggler has won the Big E Langston... Enough said.. 2r4iyxu.jpg

Thats going to suck for Ziggler. He has to carry Langston over his shoulder for x amount of time.

no worse than when curtis axel won the paul heyman!

That is the greatest glitch in the world.

just wait till i have triple h win the world title with stephanie mcmahon as his manager! or better yet, Cena with Nikki bella! LOL i'm sure Chris2000 has already won it with Kelly Kelly LOL

it tells me the save is corrupted and when i go to my caws/universe everything is fine.

not every time but it happens alot

XBOX 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online?

Nope

THE ABSOLUTE BEST GLITCH IN THE WORLD:

Defeat the Streak Mode

Batista (WM26) vs Undertaker (Superstar Heads Alternate Attire)

Wrestlemania 23 Arena.

Just enjoy the horror. All I'm saying (Sorry if someone already reported this)

I know I've beaten on this for a bit, but since we have this section and I still haven't seen a solution, it can't hurt to bring it up again.

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description):

CAWs that are in certain save slots will freeze the game when I attempt to load them into a Story Designer cut scene.  As far as I can tell, there's no rhyme, reason, or pattern to this; the only way I've been able to find out which save slots work and which ones don't is by trial and error.

Happens every time I load a CAW that's in a particular save slot.

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

No.

I haven't gone through all 100 save slots yet, but if I find out that there are fifty slots that work, I'll wager that the other fifty were added without being fully tested.

it tells me the save is corrupted and when i go to my caws/universe everything is fine.

not every time but it happens alot

XBOX 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online?

Nope

Happened 1 more time right now.

Wow, my save data got corrupted, I don't really know how because I have no internet on my xbox even if a patch was released.

This kinda happeend just out of the blue.

System: XBOX 360.

EXTREMELY pissed because I got FAR in 30 YOWM. fuck this.

My glitch is the daniel Bryan Glitch his NO! Audio glitch every time i use him and hit his wake up taunt it goes away all the audio but in the entrance it works and i bearly got the game yesterday it has no scratches on it or marks so and then when i finish the match after the replays my game freezes and i have to restart i don't use Daniel Bryan that much but i really do want to without the game freezing..anybody know how to stop this would it work if i changed his entrance to the yes?

I've been getting freezes when I delete attire from caws. I've found if I copy an attire, but don't save any changes, when I delete it, it freezes.

But if I go in, change nothing of the attire, but save and exit, everything's good.

Then of course, following the freeze and reset, the caw is corrupted and has to be deleted.

Happens every time, without failure. On xbox360 by the way

any one having this happen to them entrance music system messes up. some times 2 songs play some times it dont play at all custom music continues to play through both entrances or after winning scene on main menu over and over even sometimes while the ingame music plays on the menus. and in universe mode when a rivalry attack happens it happens on the person not in the rivalry and when the match starts commentary, ring annouce, and moves are switched. also when creating a story when you select a caw to cast in a role it immediately freeze upon selecting it from the list. this is on my 360 

any one having this happen to them entrance music system messes up. some times 2 songs play some times it dont play at all custom music continues to play through both entrances or after winning scene on main menu over and over even sometimes while the ingame music plays on the menus.

Yeah random theme songs play all the time. I just won with Paige and Big Show's theme played. Won with Kofi Kingston one of the Wrestlemania theme songs played. Razor Ramon came out to Kaitlyn's theme. Actually, as I'm typing this, Macho Man is coming out and Stone Cold's theme is playing over his own theme.