Smk's Mods (Ryback v2 Released 9/12/14)

Smk™

CM Punk mod pack released in 1st pos hope u guys like it

[there's a n attire named smackdown is the glitched one but it don't cause any error u can play with it too]

Hex edit is in a text file inside mode pack

Thanks guys @twistedmisery if U need a code for 7 attires I'll give that

ok i tried it all attires dont show up tho? the 2013 attires dont show.. just the old ones and the best in the world attire does ? i edit it in xpacker 9 the misc.pac and added additional attire to arc and nothing all tho it says the attires were updated in the arcs? idk if its coded or not to a certain value..of the codes

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

Mythayus said that those superstar which have ss head have some issues same with punk his 2nd slot is damaged same with Jericho so I think that's why check out my help thread in help section that could help u

Mythayus said that those superstar which have ss head have some issues same with punk his 2nd slot is damaged same with Jericho so I think that's why check out my help thread in help section that could help u

So the cm punk mod you made and released has a damage slot to?

technically speaking damaged yes but corrupt no its problem is that 2nd attire just changed in colors

technically speaking damaged yes but corrupt no its problem is that 2nd attire just changed in colors

ya for the jericho to get the attires i wanted i just changed the pach names then injected them all i wanted was the newest attires i thank you for making them bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have made the same Lesnar years ago or whats the differnts ? On my Lesnar there is the Fist of Fury red logo on his gloves from The D. It is not in my Screenshot but in the downloaded pac. And it seams that you have used my Brock. I see it on the Pants color.

9ix9wi6h.png

Edited by Anabolica