Smk's Mods (Ryback v2 Released 9/12/14)

Smk™

@Tekken57 i can send u tattoo texture if u want

also guys i have all the textures ready for jericho ,completed aries(don't know if it will fit),and 1 more texture but now i m unable to check them in 3ds ax

and i m getting error in game for some reason i will give it another go 2morow hope it will work

I know this is probably going to be one of the noobiest questions known to man, BUT, would I need to jailbreak/flash my Xbox in order to use this pack? Or could I still use the good o'l fashioned USB/Modio trick to retrieve this save? The Ryback attires look so sick and I really want them in my game. xD Thanks, man! :)

Edited by LiveTheVida

I know this is probably going to be one of the noobiest questions known to man, BUT, would I need to jailbreak/flash my Xbox in order to use this pack? Or could I still use the good o'l fashioned USB/Modio trick to retrieve this save? The Ryback attires look so sick and I really want them in my game. xD Thanks, man! :)

you need a jailbreak ps3 or a rgh xbox 360

Still looking forward to that Jericho. Smk where u at?  :cool:

i m here bro was just messing with some other stuff

now for some time i m gonna mod some things i will start work today :)

also about jericho textures are done 6 attires with ent jacket i just need to test him in game

you need a jailbreak ps3 or a rgh xbox 360

Damn. Oh well, thank you for responding to my question! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Am i the only one still waiting on that Jericho mod?   :rolleyes:

Cmon bro you gotta release it.

He sended the Jericho mod to me yesterday to try to fix it

I am injecting the textures again to see if it works

Edited by IamCrazyPT

Don´t forget do take screenshots of the svr 2010 and svr 2009 dlc attires ;)

i would but my whole game got messed up i was trying something & it wasn't even starting so i had to make it default i have no mods in my game atm

i will add them wen i'll get some time

Hey bro i touched up the purple/gray attire a bit.  I changed his jacket to his Blue/Red lit jacket and i darkened the trunks/pads and made the purple look more metallic.  If you want me to post it i can.
7e8w.png
9vi6.png
v4px.png
7ep6.png
kuj5.png
a0bc.png
xchr.png
Edited by gamingsinceatari

Hey bro i touched up the purple/gray attire a bit.  I changed his jacket to his Blue/Red lit jacket and i darkened the trunks/pads and made the purple look more metallic.  If you want me to post it i can.
7e8w.png
9vi6.png
v4px.png
7ep6.png
kuj5.png
a0bc.png
xchr.png

Love the the jacket.Great work :)

• Like 1