Smk's Mods (Ryback v2 Released 9/12/14)

Smk™

did u replace ur attire with one of mine or added 1

i added 1  and also i updated the plist and arcs, I'll do more testing later

u cant edit u should replace 1

the blank .pac file i made for this have 17 attires slots i already added 10 which is game's limit) 2 with ent attires and 8 without them

in my pac u can make 7 attires with ent and 3 without it

if u want to check any of urs and i know it has ent attire too so u have to replace any of my attire without ent suppose its 00035392 add ur ring in that and make a new pach with name 00035394 and add ent in it(i havent tried it but think it will work)

did u replace ur attire with one of mine or added 1

i added 1  and also i updated the plist and arcs, I'll do more testing later

u cant edit u should replace 1

the blank .pac file i made for this have 17 attires slots i already added 10 which is game's limit) 2 with ent attires and 8 without them

in my pac u can make 7 attires with ent and 3 without it

if u want to check any of urs and i know it has ent attire too so u have to replace any of my attire without ent suppose its 00035392 add ur ring in that and make a new pach with name 00035394 and add ent in it(i havent tried it but think it will work)

thx for your reply , misc_dlc03 work perfectly in ps3  !!! all name attires is "press start" right?  :D

Edited by canaus

good steiner, quick question, i made an attire for steiner with trousers too (a different one from urs) but the problem is he still sweats where you draw the trousers on. do you know where the sweat files are? i wanna edit it so the trousers don't get sweaty.