WWE 2K14 glitches that I've found

Impaler

in matches where you select FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE or FALLS ANYWHERE to OFF - they remain still on if you achieve a KNOCKOUT setting ON.

in short when you set FALL COUNT ANYWHERE to OFF you still can KO your opponent while being outside thus making this setting INEFFECTIVE. that is a glitch needing a fix.

________

When playing often mat sound effects are lagging behind. for example you do a move, opponent hits the mat and the sound effect for mat hit is about 1-2 seconds too late. tried that and it happened mostly doing finishers in singles and elimination chamber matches.

________

First of all I must say that this bug was in WWE 13 PS3 version (I bet it was also on X360 aswell). And today after playing WWE 2K14 on XBOX 360 I noticed the same bug this year - when you are viewing match highlights (after the match where you can view a few finisher, signature and other moments) and when a wrestler has a created finisher set as his signature or finisher the TIMER which determines the lenth of a replay is always too short - it rolls back too long before the created finisher/signature is applied and the replay ends sometimes when the created finisher hasnt even started or was just simply cut in the middle of it.

in short lets say created finisher happened within 0:20-0:26 seconds into the match. The replay only gets 0:10-0:21. Timing is off. :)

But it's "falls" count anywhere, if you knock them out it's not a pin fall.

I don't think it's a bug to be honest I'm not being a smart ass I'm just saying that's a logical explanation.

• Like 1

no no , in all the past versions of WWE games you couldn't KO anybody while outside with this setting OFF.

but just because you brought it up I'll fire up wwe 13 over the weekend and blast some poor bastard with tens of finishers just to make sure-sure :D

MINOR BUG FOUND (i mean it's really a think they forgot, but EASY TO FUX, i've reported it) (BTW i know they are minor, but easy, and probably will be fixed)

with TLC ARENA:

The very top minitron doesnt show the superstar trons. They can only put them the curvetron and fix it.  I guess they forgot it. 

[proof]
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded   (CREDIT ANTHONY THORNTON)

ROYAL RUMBLE ARENA:

The titantron it's right buton the sides, where it says royal rumble, they forgot also to put the specific trons

[proof]

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded  (CREDIT MEGAGAMINGCENTER)

Finally Over the limit: there are parts which they forgot to put the graphics (in this case in the very left panels) (at 5:23 in this video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tqOy1pNlLZ0   the very left bars or panels . the blue ones are not showing the trons in entrances).

When you're front grappled and the grappler changes the type of front grapple with the R stick, and you reverse the move, it's reverses the move from the original grapple. Which is bad when you switch or switched from a back grapple because no change animation plays.

Not really a glitch but in the 30 Years of WM mode, after the Cena v HHH v Orton match, Jim Ross makes a comment about Cena receiving a Pedigree during the match. A move that actually does not have to take place to fulfill all objectives as you play as Orton.

I can't remember who, or what match but during 30 Years, I also had a name miscalled over commentary. It was Jim Ross and the person he called wasn't even in the match.

Reversing running grapples while holding a chair also consistently makes the two wrestlers spaz out into weird polygon clusterfucks. But the game sorts it shit out soon after.

But it's "falls" count anywhere, if you knock them out it's not a pin fall.

I don't think it's a bug to be honest I'm not being a smart ass I'm just saying that's a logical explanation.

ok I tested it out. I set the same settings on WWE 13. And after 20 rock bottoms, 15 stunner, 20 last rides the opponen WAS NOT KO'ed while being outside the ring. so this years - is a bug.

I brought the opponent in the ring and KO'ed him after 2 finishers :)